Tricks 31-36

36 tricks of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The end of their first year together was stressful.
Seungri had too much exams while his soccer team made it into the semi-finals.
This meant that his days were filled with studying, training and sometimes a little bit of food and sleep. His coach was more strict than ever cause being in the semi-finals was already a miracle and he wanted to make everything a big miracle and win the tournament. The years before the team rarely passed the group-round and partly thanks to Seungri, people even saw them as the winner of this year's tournament.
Meanwhile Jiyong had to deal with his papers while preparing the last things for the upcoming runaway-show of the contest and suffering from a lack of Seungri-affection. He missed his boyfriend, but I also knew that he couldn't be too clingy cause the team made Seungri happy.


 

One of the rare moments they could spend time together was the breakfast in the morning.
“We are going to win tomorrow! For sure!” Even through Seungri got only a few hours of sleep every night, he never seemed to be tired and his never ending confidence was something Jiyong admired.
“Yeah I'm happy when the stupid show is finally over.” The suit was finally finished and so was Jiyong with the contest mentally.
“I meant the match.”
“Wait... That's tomorrow? I thought it's today!” That didn't seem good. Jiyong needed Seungri as his model.
“No, it's tomorrow at 10am.”
“Are you sure?”
“1000%” And that was the worst case for Jiyong.
“But the preparations for the show start at 10:30 AM . You need to be there.”
“But my team also needs me.”
“” was the only thing which left Jiyong's mouth at that moment. He had no idea how to fix that problem because it was nearly impossible to find a new model, adjust the suit to the model and discus the show with it in only 27 hours.


 

“Ji, don't look like the world ends now.” But even his beloved panda-hugs didn't help in that moment. Everything seemed just too awful. However Seungri didn't want to give up yet. “How about Youngbae as a model?”
“Too short.”
“Daesung?”
“Too muscular”
It was nearly possible to hear Seungri's eye-rolling in that moment. “Then only Seunghyun is left.”
“Too Seunghyun-ish...”
“Earth to Kwon Jiyong. You need a model. Seunghyun kind of inspired the suit and I'm sure he will be happy to be your model. So phone him now!”
“But...”
“No buts. If you don't take him, you can forget the win of the contest and my .”
“You won.”
“Great!” Seungri was as cheerful was ever and took his hand. “We are going to win tomorrow!”


 

“Isn't your match against the SM-university? You know that they won the final last year 7-1? And during this season no one has scored a goal against them yet?”
“And?”
“Your confidence knows no borders...” If Jiyong hadn't known better he had said that Seungri was using a trick again.


 

To Jiyong's (bad) luck, Seunghyun as happy to help out. He had a free day and arrived around noon together with a big jar of vanilla pudding.
He was totally excited about being Jiyong's model and loved the suit so for once, the work was done pretty fast.
However when Seunghyun saw Tammy, he made himself a new enemy.
“Kitty!”, he squeaked like the mentally 5 year old he was and in the same moment, she disappeared under Jiyong's bed. Now everytime Seunghyun came close to Jiyong's bed a paw with claws hit him.
“Is she always like that?” Seunghyun wasn't happy at all about it. He wanted to cuddle the fluffy cat.
“No, usually she is much nicer.” That statement didn't help much, instead it made Seunghyun even more sad that the cat seemed to hate him.


 

When they were done with the adjustments, they celebrated the work with eating the vanilla pudding.
However when Seunghyun left to use the bathroom and Jiyong used the quiet moment to tidy up a bit, Tammy came out of her hiding place and started to eat Seunghyun's pudding.
It was already too late as Jiyong noticed it.
Seunghyun was back and he saw the cats face inside his bowl and this time she made no move to hide again. “S-she eats my pudding!”
At first Jiyong thought his friend made a joke, yet when he turned around he saw it, too. “No Tammy! That's not cat food!” He raised her from table and everything he got from her was a hiss. “Listen to me. Vanilla pudding is no cat food.” But instead of a guilty cat, he got an angry cat who hissed and tried to scratch him.


 

Seunghyun left pretty fast afterwards and promised never to come back again while Tammy also lived there. Jiyong needed to fake some sadness about that. He was actually glad the Seunghyun's surprise visits finally found an end and all the stuff which was left for the show on the next day, they could do backstage.

 

The next day, he saw Seungri only a few minutes. A quick kiss and the promise to come to show and then Seungri left for the match. He was still confident, yet Jiyong could feel that his boyfriend was a little nervous.
By the time he arrived at the venue of the show, Jiyong was also nervous. He wasn't just nervous because of the show, he was also nervous how well Seungri would do. He kept refreshing the twitter page of their university, cause they did a live commentary of the match, yet nothing happened.
Seunghyun could dress himself, Youngbae tried to help him with his speech, yet Jiyong's mind was with Seungri. The teachers noticed that Jiyong's mind was somewhere else, so they put him at the end of the show.


 

The first piece of happiness rushed through Jiyong when he heard that their team made a goal, even better Seungri was the one who did it. Howeve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter