Tricks 13-18

36 tricks of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the disastrous double-date with Seunghyun and Daesung, Jiyong and Seungri were glad that they had so much work that Seunghyun wasn't even able to catch them to ask them for another time. He did bomb them with messages about that, yet they didn't bother to answer him.

Next to his work for class, Jiyong was busy with researching for this year's design contest theme Saving the world can be y.
Unfortunately, it didn't meant to design superhero-costumes like he thought at first, but to design something envoirment-friendly which also looks good.
At first he thought to design something from bamboo-fibre (the inspiration for that was of course his boyfriend), yet that boyfriend was sure that it was the worst idea ever cause pandas only eat bamboo and if Jiyong steals their food for clothes, they will be even more endangered. So he had to find something else which wasn't as easy as others thought cause he didn't want to use trash.

Meanwhile Seungri was absorbed not only in the papers he needed to write but also in soccer-training. At the beginning he joined the soccer-club for fun, yet he was good enough to join the A-team which competed in the national college-league. It was uncommon for a first-year to join the team and Seungri felt honoured to be a part yet it meant a lot more of exercising and less time with Jiyong. His boyfriend supported him, but he did feel a little bad about that.

The only time of the day which they could spend together were the mornings when they went to class together.
One morning while on the way to class, they suddenly heard a little meowing from the bushes next to the pavement. Jiyong, who had a thing for cats, immediately stopped and started with a “kitty, kitty~ come to daddy!” while kneeing next to the bush.
Seungri doubted that this could be successful, yet to his surprise a fluffy black-white cat came out of the bush and meowed loudly at them. When Seungri saw it, he couldn't deny that it was cute and the long fluffy fur awoke his urge to touch it.
“Such a pretty cat!” The cat seemed to be pleased about Jiyong's statement and allowed him to touch it. “So soft! Even better than your hair.”
Carefully Seungri started to pet the cat too and the fur was indeed very soft. However they weren't able to stay long because of their classes so after another few pets and cat was left alone.

However the cat didn't left Seungri's mind while class. It was too pretty and clingy to humans to be left on the street and the long fur would be surely a problem in the upcoming summer. Furthermore, he was sure that it wasn't neutered and the thought of more cute but homeless cats made him feel uneasy. Yet the dorm-rules forbid to keep a pet and if he took it to the vet for neutering it would need a home until the wounds were healed.
Before he went home after the class he wanted to ease his mind and bought food for the cat. Cause it had such a pretty fur and he wanted to help it to keep to raise the chance that someone else adopts the cat, he got some special food for this which wasn't cheap. No one said that being a saint was an easy thing, he thought while paying for the food.

When he came back to the bush, Jiyong was already there with the cat on his lap.
“You weren't able to forget it, too?”
“She wasn't able to forget me! When I walked here, she came out of the bush and complained at me.”
“It's a girl?”
“Yes, what do you think about the name Tammy?”
“Honey... We shouldn't become to attached to her. You know the rules.”
“Says the one who bought food.”
“I can't bear the thought that she might starve...”, said the younger one while opening the bag of food and putting a bit in front of her. Immediately she got up from Jiyong's lap and started to eat it slowly.
“You're a good person.” said Jiyong while planting a kiss on Seungri's cheek. Someone who is kind to animals was always a good person to have as a boyfriend. It was almost like Seungri was playing a trick on him again.


“But what do we do with her now? We can't take her home but she needs to be neutered.”
“What if we secretly take her home?”
“Ji... if we are caught, we will be kicked out of the dorm.”
“But the little princess will be a good kitty, won't you?” Jiyong's voice sounded like the one of a woman who speaks to a toddler which made his boyfriend roll his eyes.
In the end the decision was made by Tammy cause she simply followed them back to the dorm and decided to nap on Seungri's bed.

 

On the weekend Seungri had his first big match. To cheer for him Jiyong decided to take a break from his designs and Youngbae and his girlfriend joined him at the strand. Jiyong had no idea how soccer worked, all he know that 22 guys (or sometimes girls) ran after a ball. Yet for his boyfriend he went to cheer for him.
Everything seemed to be tolerable: the weather was nice, the supporters of the other team seemed fine and their view was also good. However everything changed when Seunghyun and Daesung appeared. Daesung was fine, but Seunghyun...
“Hello! Are you ready to cheer for my panda-boy, too?”, the oldest greeted everyone.
“He is my boyfriend, remember?.” 5 seconds of Seunghyun and Jiyong was already mad. “Your boyfriend is standing next to you.”
Daesung, calm as always, pushed his boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter