Tricks 19-24

36 tricks of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Adopting a cat had a surprising nice side effect.
Their royal fluffiness Tammy demanded her own bed. However she didn't demand a normal cat-bed, no, the one Seungri and Jiyong bought was ignored and instead the box was far more interesting. The bed she desired turned out to be Seungri's bed.
So the nice side effect for Jiyong was that Seungri had to move into his bed for the night cause Tammy wanted the whole bed for herself.
Jiyong didn't mind everything. On the one hand he knew that they were spoiling Tammy maybe a little too much, but on the other hand he enjoyed the cuddly company in his own bed.
In the short time since Seungri started to spend the nights in his bed, he started to develop the habit of watching the younger while he slept.
When Seungri was sleeping, his iness and boldness disappeared and instead a cute little boy appeared. Jiyong could watch him for hours and caress his hair. The panda's hair wasn't as soft as Tammy's fur, yet it was impossible for Jiyong to stop caressing it.

In fact Jiyong had to get up in that moment, yet he didn't want to leave the panda in his arms. In that moment he didn't even care whether it was a trick or not by Seungri, it was just perfect.
He was already awake for a while and his class would start soon, yet the situation was too perfect to leave. The sun shined through a curtain-gap directly in Seungri's face which the sleeping one didn't notice. In Jiyong's eyes this made Seungri look like a little angel even through the night before had proved that he was far the opposite in bed.

However something fluffy and cute which wanted her breakfast had to ruin everything. She came loudly asking for breakfast into Jiyong's room.
Carefully not to wake his panda up, Jiyong crawled out of the bed and fulfilled the wish and honoured his classes with his appearance afterwards. He wasn't sure whether he could go back into the bed without Seungri waking up and now that he was up he hadn't got an excuse to skip class anymore.

Soon he regretted the decision. At the door of his first class, his teacher stood and collected all phones from his students. He justified this cruel action which some studies which showed that students without phone would better pay attention and feel more relaxed. However the class turned out to be so boring that paying attention was nearly impossible and to prevent falling asleep, Jiyong started to doodle in his block.
He still hadn't an idea for the design-contest and time was running. Only two weeks were left until the deadline and he was still against the idea of using some trash for his precious designs. The boredom of class unfortunately didn't give him the solution and by the end of the class his mood was pretty bad.
Luckily, there was still Seungri who left tons of messages for him during class.


Pandaboy (10:33) : Good morning!
Pandaboy (10:35): (picture of Seungri and a grumpy Tammy)
Pandaboy (10:36): Tammy scratched me T__T
Pandaboy (10:53): YB just told me that you have class with the phone-stealer! I'm sorry for you. Fighting!
Pandaboy (11:04): Look! A baby GD hatched on my way to the post office <3
Pandaboy (11:04): (screenshot from a freshly hatched Dratini in PokemonGO)
Pandaboy (11:37): Less than 30 minutes! You can do that ;)
Pandaboy (11:48): Meet me @ the cafeteria after the class. I got a surprise for you.


Reading all those messages let Jiyong's bad mood disappeared in a second. His boyfriend knew too well how to cheer him up.
After he finished reading the messages he made his way towards the cafeteria where he was greeted by his boyfriend and a huge cup of coffee. “I thought you might need it.”
And Jiyong needed it. The cafeteria-coffee wasn't the best but it did its job after such a horrible class.
When he finished his coffee and the caffeine flowed through his veins, Jiyong noticed the big box next to his boyfriend. “What's in the box?”
“Finally you noticed it, you coffee-addict.” Seungri wanted to tell him about the inside of the box since Jiyong arrived, yet he was ignored. “It's your surprise.”
“Did you take Tammy with you?” The older one had absolute no idea what the surprise could be. His birthday was still far away and he hoped that he didn't forget some anniversary.
“Do you hear complaining? And do you really think she would stay in the box?”
“Well... she does like boxes.”
“Seriously, what do you think about me?” The current box owner looked disappointed which was changed pretty fast by a kiss from his boyfriend. “Take a look.”

Inside of the box Jiyong saw many small pieces of different fabrics. When he took some of them in his hands, he felt that they weren't cheap fabrics. “What's that?”
“I think I told you about my younger sister Hanna. She is a cosplayer who makes her cosplays by herself and Convention season is coming up, so she is working on new cosplays now and those are her leftovers.”
Jiyong couldn't help but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter