Tricks 25-30

36 tricks of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week was left until the catwalk show of the design-contest and Jiyong was close to a breakdown.
He did have material to work with and an idea what to make now, yet none of his works satisfied him so far.
Most of the time he felt like the suit looked like some rags sewed together and no matter how he combined the fabric pieces together, the result didn't feel any better than his previous tries.
The approaching deadline wasn't a help either.
Unlike Seungri who used deadlines as a motivation, Jiyong feared them. The closer the deadline came, the more Jiyong felt like he was going to fail.
On the outside Jiyong tried to seem strong and confident, but when he locked himself into his room he felt the breakdown crawling closer each minute.
To their own safety, he still locked his boyfriend and cat out. Tammy, because she loved to play with the pieces or to sleep on them, and Seungri, because Jiyong didn't want him to see him in his current state.

So he was all alone in his room again and the breakdown was ready to take over.
Hopelessly he tried another fabric combination, yet again it didn't satisfied him. Tears started to roll over his cheeks and he slowly sank on his knees.
Suddenly, two arms caught him. “Shh.. calm down, Ji. Everything will be fine.” A whisper of Seungri's voice was heard.
For a while they just stood there. Tears rolled down on Jiyong's cheek but Seungri didn't say a word, he just held him.
“I will loose.” When Jiyong finally spoke, his voice sounded broken.
“You won't. You are the best. Even the Swede sells your designs.”
“But someday someone better will come. What if this day comes now?”
“No, it won't be now.” Before the older could talk back again, Seungri sealed their lips with a kiss.

“Everything looks like rags...”
“Pff, please don't insult the gift from my sister.” The younger pulled away from him and disappeared in his room.
“Honey, please. I didn't -” Before Jiyong could finish his sentence, his boyfriend was back with his phone already.
“Look at this.” On Seungri's phone screen a picture with a painting was shown. The painting was a modern one, with several basic colours combined in some squares. It was pretty much Jiyong's taste of modern art.
“What's that?”
“Because you don't answer any messages any more, Seunghyun started to spam me with art pictures. And why don't you make any clothes with that design?”

The idea didn't sound bad in Jiyong's ears. His fabrics box offered the right material for it and the art piece was a quite famous one. Making a suit based on this would guarantee his win.
Realizing those things lifted Jiyong's mood. He could win, he still had a chance thanks to Seungri. “You're the best.” However there was a questions still unanswered which still bugged him. “How can you enter my room? I'm sure that I locked the door.”
“Seunghyun had a second key to your room which he gave me some time ago.”
This explains a lot what happened with Seunghyun, thought Jiyong. Yet he was happy that the key had a new owner. He kissed this owner and went back to work.

However his boyfriend had different plans and a wig and some clothes were thrown on his desk. “We're going to a Halloween party.”
“Honey.. it's June. Halloween is 4 months away?” Seungri's word choice made him wonder whether his boyfriend was already drunk. However the afternoon just started and they didn't have any alcohol in their apartment or had they?
“I know. But Halloween isn't scary for us adults any more. But you know what's scary? Exams and papers”
“You are a first year. Your exams are kindergarten-exams compared to my ones.” This was one of the times when Jiyong wanted to roll his eyes about Seungri's behaviour as if he was already a student for years.
“You are missing the point, Ji. Because Halloween isn't scary, but exams are. That's why we go on a Halloexams party. It's just like a Halloween party but before the exams.”
“Who got this stupid idea? You?” Jiyong still couldn't find himself to like this idea, especially since his motivation to work was back.
“No. But I'm one of the DJs.” Seungri knew that Jiyong loved his sets, so he hoped that his announcement and a wink helped to make him come along.
“Okay I'm coming.” As always, Seungri's plan worked.

The costume Seungri got him was the one of The Joker in Suicide Squad. “Why didn't you tell me before? I would have dyed my hair green for it.”
“Cause I like your orange.” Seungri was already dressed and he looked pretty hot in his Rick Flag costume. He looked so hot that Jiyong was seriously thinking about undressing his boyfriend again.
“Why are you the good guy and I'm the bad one?” As hot as Seungri was, usually Seungri was the troublemaker, so the role of the bad guy fit him more in Jiyong's eyes.
“Because it allows me to handcuff you to the bed”, whispered Seungri seductively in his ears. “No, just kidding. Your stupid tattoos reminded me of the ones from The Joker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter