Tricks 1-6

36 tricks of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having Seungri as his roommate was more pleasing than Jiyong expected at the beginning.
When he heard the name Seunghyun the nightmares of his former roommate came back, yet Seungri was the opposite.
The younger ate his food without complaining (since the day Youngbae started dating Hyorin, he was non-stop nagging about Jiyong's food), helped him to repair all kinds of things and at night he was a panda-teddy to cuddle with.

 

At first, Jiyong didn't want a new roommate or a boyfriend, yet the panda had 36 tricks to make Jiyong fall for him.
The first one was already pulled when they visited The Swede on their first day together: Their mutual love for scented candles.
He just had to like the younger for this, cause back in the days when he shared the little apartment with Seunghyun, the other complained all the time when Jiyong lit one. Flowers were too girly, chocolate didn't smell like chocolate and vanilla made him hungry... Seunghyun's complains were endless.
That's why the change was great. Together they always decided what was the smell of the day and they enjoyed a cosy evening together.

 

Seungri's second trick to win Jiyong's heart was his panda-ness. His dark shadows under the eyes, his newly dyed light blonde hair and his clumsiness reminded the design student of the pandas he saw in the zoo or in documentaries.
At first, Seungri denied those resembles, yet when Youngbae also started to call him a panda, he gave up. Not talking back was the better option cause talking back always ended in discussions which took so long that Jiyong forgot to make food.

 

Another thing, Seungri tried to talk out of Jiyong's mind, was Jiyong's accusation that he used tricks to make the older fall for him.
First, Seungri didn't plan the whole relationship-thing. The ones who actually started everything were Youngbae and his girlfriend.
Second, all the supposed tricks he used, were nothing special, only a part of his personality. He didn't even know that they were tricks until Jiyong decided that they were tricks.
And finally, the white dyed hair (or white panda-fur like Jiyong called it) were Jiyong's idea!

 

However, Jiyong was 100% sure that Seungri used tricks and the younger wasn't able to convince him otherwise. Accusing Jiyong of also using tricks, didn't work, even through Seungri was sure that Jiyong seduced a lot of people with his cooking skills, no matter what Youngbae said.

 

“Are your cooking skills still so awful that you like Ji's food?”, asked Youngbae when all three sat together in a cafe before their classes started.
“You used to like them, too.”, mumbled a grumpy Jiyong who was enjoying his first cup of coffee.
“But then I tasted heaven.”
“Still in the madly in love phase? Will you ever leave this?”
“On the day you and Seungri enter it.” Youngbae couldn't understand how those two could act that normal even through they were a fresh couple. They spend time together, yes, but they didn't text each other at all during classes, they didn't hold hands when going out and dates didn't seem to happen.
“Cause we are not as insane as you.”
In that moment just like as Seungri needed to prove that they were in a relationship he hold a strawberry in front of Jiyong's face which the other one happily ate.

 

Unlike Youngbae they preferred the small gestures and chose quality over quantity. They wanted to be the best in their subjects, so they focused on the topics of the class (which also meant less work afterwards), holding hands was no option since they both discovered Pokemon GO and the perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter