Chapter 1

The Secret Marriage

Flasback

"Hyuna-ah, I know that you like to dance, so I know that it will be useless nagging you to tell you to quit it. So your mom and I thought that is a good idea for you to get married to a guy that we think suitable for you."

"But app-" I tried to protest.

"Before you against it, you should listen to us first. You know Hyuna, we are not getting any younger and you also don't like the idea of replacing me for my company, so I decided to let your future husband to take over my place. 

"But appa, I don't want to get married. You know that I don't like the attention from the medias and don't forget that I'm still young to get married." I whined eventhough there's no use to against anything that my parent decide.

"Hyuna, you are 25 years old already. I think it is a perfect age for you to get maried. Now get ready, your future husband and his family is coming." My mom shooed me before I could say anything. Why do I have parent like them. I mean they are good, they try to be there when I'm growing up adn when I need someone to rely on. They rarely asked my to do things that I don't like and this is one of them. I guess I need to get ready and see who is my husband.

After 1 hour

"Hyuna, open the door."

I open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, please- Oh, Junhyung oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Ermm-"

"Don't tell me that you are my future husband!!"

"Well, I guess so." I was totally shoked. I mean how is he my husband? OMG! It wil be totally awkward. I mean he is not that bad but if he is one of your friend it is bad.

"Oh, you guys knew each other?" His mom asked.

"Yeah, we were in music class together. We were once a team for our project. We need to compose a song." Junhyung oppa said.

"Oh I see"

SKIP

"So Junhyung, do like the idea of marrying my daughter and take over my company." My dad asked him. I looked at him. Mentally prayed that he would reject the idea eventhough I knew that he would accept it cause his parent would forced him so, like mine.

"Yes, I liked the idea" He smile at my parent and look at me with apologic smile.

I could just sigh.

"Don't worry, yoru marriage won't be very big. We would invite your friends and our friends. We won't let the media know about it since we knew that both like the media attention." Well that I agreed, at least there's something that I agreed on.

Present

It has 8 months since our marriage. Junhyung oppa and I moved to our apartment, we sleep on the same bed since our parent forced us, if not, we would live in Junhyung oppa house and hismom will supervised that we would sleep in the same room everyday. Who would like that? Not me.

I'm on my way to Junhyung oppa office to give him a surprise and also to get him treat me lunch.Who don't want a free lunch. I was in a elevator waiting for it to reach level 6. I'm with a guy who has been staring at me ever since he get in the elevator. I look at him and give a small smile and he give a big smile in return. Creepy guy.

*Ding*

Finally, I thought I take 3 years to get to 6th floor!

I was walking toward his office, until I was stop by a girl who I think a secretary. The guy who looked at me at elevator, look at me before entering Junhyung oppa office.

" I'm sorry Miss, but I didn't get any notice that Mr Yong would have a guest and I don't think that you would want to go inside as Mr Yong is very upset right now."

Wah, do I need to get a permission even in my company? I mean I work here to choreograph groups dance for this company group!

"Well, I didn't know that I need to have appointment. What do I do? Ah! Maybe I should just go inside and see what happen." She look at me like I'm crazy adn quickly it turn panic as she saw me quickly walk toward the office. Before I opened that door, I heard Junhyung oppa  shouting. Poor guy, it must be scary to face a monster guy. I quickly open that door and walk inside before the secretary girl can stop me.

"Oppa!" I walked inside, smiling at Junhyung oppa and a small smile for the guy.

"Oh, Hyuna!"

"I'm Mr Yong, I tried to stop her." The secretary could not meet oppa eyes.

"Well, I didn't knew that I need an appointment to eat lunch with oppa. I think I should just go home so you can do your work oppa. Mianhe." I said with said voice, fake. Junhyung oppa seem to know about it. He scoff. He walk towards me and ruffle my hair. I quickly give him a death stare and undo my hair.

"And you know that you don' need to make an appointment to meet me. Miss Tan remember that she can always meet me whenever she can. If I ever heard that you stop her again, be prepared to find another job." he said, looking at his secretary seriously.

"And cancel what meeting I have for today." He said before he packed his things and grab my hands and walked out of the office. 

 

Please do comment and subscribe. I can't wait to hear Hyuna new songs. Junhyung and Hyuna on happy together. Does anyone know where i can watch it??