teaser

The Secret Marriage

" Yah Hyuna-ah, you better hurry before I left you!"

"Aish! Oppa, can you wait for awhile! I'm wearing my high heels now!" Shouting while trying to put high heels on.

"Then, you better don't complain when you don't have your breakfast. I count to three, if you are not here, then I will eat your breakfast. 1,2-"

I snatch before he could eat my hashbrown. I glare at him before going to the passenger seat.

"How could you asked my to hurry, we are not even late." I whined, not satisfied with my attire.

"Don't worry, you look fine. Who do you want to impress to??"

"It's a secret." I said, smilling while eating.

"You know, if you trying to impress me, it's working, cause for me, you are always pretty." He look at me and wink.

"Excuse me, I don't need to dress up to impress you, okay?!"

"Whatever you say" he ruffle my hair.

"Yah, oppa! You know I hate it when you mess my hair up!" I shout at him while trying to make my hair to before.

"And you know that I don't care right? Here's you stop." 

I gave him a kiss on his cheeks before I got out of the car. Its like everyday routine. Him giving me a ride and tease me. Me whining and kiss him on his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

I change a bit in the summary part.