Chapter 4

The Secret Marriage

 

 

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

" Mr Yong, yesterday there was a lady called Miss Goo Hara came to see you." Upon hearing hear name, I stop walking and look at my secretary.
"And what does she want?" I asked, trying to hold my anger. All these hatred that I have towards her make my mood down.

"She did not tell me what she want. She just want to talk to you privately."

"Well, Ms Tan, if she is here again, tell her that I don't wish to meet her.. Do you understand me?" I said sternly to her. Without waiting for her reply, I go inside my office and take a sit.

-Back-

" I didn't know that you are that low, babe. But well I guess this make my job easier. Well congrats Goo Hara, now you are back to single. So have fun and don't worry I won't be here anyway, I'm moving so don't worry, you can go out any guy you want without feeling scared. But I don't think you are scrared all these while. So good bye and I really really wish that I won't ever need to see your face again same goes to you, my friend." With that i walk away, with mix feeling. I felt angry, betray, upset and dissapointed. Didn't knew that they were going around behind me.


-Present-

Goo Hara, why are you here? What is your motive? I look at my wedding photo, i smiled while looking at it. When I first saw Hyuna, I couldl tell that i would really like her. Her smile, her laugh, when she whine and her sacarsm. I could not get sick looking at her every second. Suddenly the door open.

"I'm sorry Mr Yong, I already told Miss Goo that you don't wish to see her, at all." I can see my secretary look scared but at the same time she gave me the vibe that she too don't like Hara. I look at Ms Tan, "It's okay, you can go". 

"So oppa, how are you? I'm sure that you miss me right?" She said  as she take a seat infront of me. "Well I'm good as you can see and as long as I can remember, I don't even miss you, at all. So how about you take your ugly out of my office because suddenly my office smell stunk." She look unhappy. Well she should know the consequences coming here. I smirk at her. "You don't have to say that, I'm sure you miss me as much I miss you oppa. It has been years since I last saw you. How about lunch? I am sure that you don't have lunch yet." She said. Before I could reply the door suddenly open. What with sudden guest?

"Oppa!! Are you bus-y? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't knew that you have a guest." She look at me with a shocked face. Hara stand up and look at Hyuna. Well I can see the difference between them two. Hyuna look short because Hara was wearing high heels, but Hyuna much more beautiful and pretty than Hara, even though she was wearing something casual unlike Hara who was wearing short tight dress. I can see that Hara was looking at Hyuna, up and down, same goes with Hyuna. She bend to her left allowing me to see her head since Hara was blocking my way. Hyuna was giving me "Who is the is she?" look.

"Oh Hyuna, it's okay, she was just about to leave." "Oppa, who is she? Your sister?" Hara asked. Before I could answer she continue, "I am Goo Hara, oppa's girlfriend, you must be his little sister" Hara looking down at Hyuna. Hyuna stared back at her with 'I don't a damn' look. Suddenly her face expression change drastically. " Oh really? I thougth you are his one of the girls that he used for one day and come here expecting that you guys were together, when actually you guys are not. Since the way you dress" look up and down at Hara "are like one of them. You know, shouting desperate!" Hyuna smirk. I look at her smile a bit. This is the one of the reason why I like her, she can defend her. She don't like when people look down on her.

"Oppa, I didn't knew that your little sister can talk to her sister-in-law like this. Oppa scold her." Hara look at me angrily. She must felt frustrated and and angry about the way Hyuna talk about her. I stood up and go in between them. Hara must expect me to scold Hyuna like what she thought  I would do. "Hyuna ah, you can't say that to her." I could see that Hara was smilling already. " She must be so desparate and stupid to understand you since from just know I told her that I don't want to see her face, but she don't understand. So you must know that she don't understand you what you were saying earlier on." I said, putting on one of hands around Hyuna's shoulder. " And dear Miss Goo Hara, if you were to pay attention in the past, which you don't, i don't have any little sister." Hara look so shock, I mean who wouldn't. I laugh at her and kiss Hyuna's forehead as she lean her head on my chest.

"How could you oppa! How can you do this to me!" "Omg! He just did, so can you just go out!" Without the need to say twice, Hara went out of my office. Hyuna look at me with disbelief, "don't tell me that she is the girl that you told me before." i just nodded while letting her go and go to my seat. "Wah, how the hell you can like her?" "love is blind Hyuna" I said. "I am glad that you know that you are blind.So, what she's doing here" Hyuna asked while sitting at the place where Hara sat. "Honestly, I don't know."




Im sorry for the late update. I was busy with my exam which is coming up in a week. So I don't really have much time in updating my story frequently.
I hope you enjoy this chapter :))