Chapter 2

The Secret Marriage

"So, why do you come to the office? This is the first time ever you visit me."

"I was having my break and I forgot to bring my wallet since that person rushed me and what the used of having a husband working at your place." Well, it was half lie and half true. I mean I have my wallet with me but husband is much more useful than my wallet. This is how you save you money up.

"And what happen to not let everyone know about our relationship?"

"I don't think they will notice and maybe this is last time I will visit your office, unless you want me to." I shrugged while eating my burger. If yu are wondering where we are, we are at Mac'Donald. It is y favourite place out of other fast foods.

"And also to tell you about the news of your recent scandal with one girl. Doesn't mean I did not approved of our marriage does not mean you can meet other girl without telling me." I said to him seriously and it seem he knew that I am serious about.

"i'm sorry, I did not know that this will happen. She was one of my old friend before I changed to your school. I did not meet her, but we bumped each other and this was when I went out to ice cream for you. She wanted to catch up with me for a short while. Why? Are you jealous?"

"Bwoh? Me, jealous? I'm sorry but you are mistaken. I'm just worried that appa would be mad at you." Little that I know, I feel little disappointed and jelous? I feel jelous when he went out with a few of his friends and girls would gather around him. I don't know when did this happen, the feeling just appeared out of nowhere. I did not planned to tell him. Why? Because I knew that he still liked his ex friend. I feel envy but  at the same time I feel like this girl is so  stupid. I mean how can you cheat with him with some loser. But at the same time, I'm glad she did, if not he would not be marrying with me in the first place.

"Don't worry I already told appa what happen. So, you did not need to worry about me." I glared at him when he pinched my cheek.

"Ah, appa wanted us to come to thier house for dinner and something important announcement."

"Araso, what time?"

"Around 5.30 pm"

"So, what you want to do until 5pm?" I asked. You cant ecpect to sit at Mac donald for 2 hours right?

"I don't know? Where do you want to go?"

"I think I want to go so I can bath and wear a decent clothes at least. If I wear this to appa house, omma would nag at me , again." I was wearing plain white shirt and track pants. My bun had became loose. No wonder the secreatary stopped me.

Meanwhile at the office

"Yah, who do you think she is? I never saw her before?"

"I don't know. She said she work here as the chereographer."

"Ah, Miss Kim? The famous chereographer who just start working for 1 month? Wah, I didn't know that she was that pretty. But is she related to Mr Yong?"

"Aish, I don't even know."

"Oh annyeonghaseyo,"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm looking for Junhyung oppa, is he here?"

"My Yong is current not here. He has cancel all his schedule fot today"

"Really, then I would come tomorrow then."

"Would you like me to pass me any message when he reach here tomorrow."

"Ah, just tell him my name, Goo Hara."

" I wiil take note Miss Goo"


 

 

 

I can't wait Hyuna's new songs!! And did you all watch Junah moments on Happy together. It so precious. Both of them are so cute!
Do subscribe and comments!