Chapter 3

The Secret Marriage

" So appa, why did you want us to be here?" I asked as I eat my food.

" I want grandchild or better, grandchildren" I chocked. How can appa want grandchild or grandchildren from us?! Does he think giving birth is so easy. Then how about my work? I can't dance with a baby inside. Junhyung oppa quicky give a water to calm me down. I quickly gulped down the water.

"Appa! How can you said that?" I said after I calm down.

"What so difficult? Both of you already married to each other and your mom and I are getting old." That's what every parent says. They always said that they are getting old so we must give them grandchild."

"But we just married"

"What do you mean you guys just married? You have been married for 8 months and you telling me, you guys are not comfortable with each other? How about this, I give you 1 year to give me my grandchild! No more arguments do you hear me?" Junhyung oppa and I could only nodded our head.

At home​ 

" What are we going to do oppa?" I said, sitting down on the sofa. Arg! I'm so stress.

" Well, we still have 1 year, or do you want to do it now?" Junhyung oppa sitted beside me and wriggle his eyebrow while his hand on my waste as his head coming closer. I quickly pushed him away. Aish, why the hell did he do that to me. Butterfly, you better stay still in my stomach okay. Don't you go fly in my stomach, do you hear me??

" Yah, oppa! Do you think this is funny?"

" Did you just "Yah" me, Miss Hyuna?" His hand on both on my side as his he coming closer to me. OMG! Can you swipe your smirk?

" Ani and my name is not Miss Hyuna" I said as I slowly going backward.

" Mrs Yong, are you ready for your punishment?"

" Dont, you da- arggg!!!" Before I could finish my sentece, he tickle me, hard! And he knew that I'm the ticklesh type of person!

" Oppa, you better stop this!! Ahhh!!" I shouted! I can feel some tears are trying to escape.

" I don't think I can stop this Hyuna. You shouldn't speak like that to me in the first place."

" Oppa!! I'm sorry okay!! Oppa!  Stop it! Help!!"

" No one can save you Hyuna!! Haha!! You must say the key word to make me stop"

"Aishh!! Junhyung oppa I am sorry!! You are the most handsome guy that I ever met!"

"Ah, not that difficult right" He stop but he still on his position, strandling me but his weight is not on my body, while both of his hand beside my head. I glared at him while trying calm myself down. Suddenly, he let all his weight on me. Do you know how freaking heacy he is!

"OMG! Yah, Junhyung oppa! Get of me you pig! Do you know how heavy you are? You are hurting my !!" After hearing me said about my , he quick went back to his previous position.

"Do you want me to messsage it?" He give the creepy smile. 

"Go away, you pig." I push him away while trying to sit.

" Okay, then I will leave you alone here, bye!"

"Ah, andwe. You need to carry me," I said, while trying to reach him. But my arm being short, I cound not reach him. What a short arm I have! Problems! 

" I don't think so." He smirk at me.

" Oppa..." I gave him my puppy eye.

" Okay.." Yes ah.. He carried me bride style. I wrapped hands around him while i rest my head on him neck. He smell good. I always like his perfume and he knew it. That why I would use his perfume sometime and even wore his jacket. It is so comfy. It makes me think that he will be always with me. He layed me down when we reach our room. He then layed beside me adn cover ourselves with our blanket. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I instantly hugged him back while trying to find the perfect spot to put my head on his chest.




Did you know that Hyuna won for M countdown?? I'm so proud of her! And Junah moment during happy together! Finally after so many years, they are back!