CHAPTER 6:Shocked.

Love Blossomed From Inside My Locker?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yeah!!Hoya won on HTS. M sooo happy for him. He nearly cried. He's d best! I'm kinda hyper ryt nw so another update.

N HanAnna00 i'm very thnkful 2 u n i feel very motivated. Pliz do leave sm cmments i'll surely reply it:). Thnk u once again for subscribing.

 

"Myungsoo", came the voice of the leader timidly.

Myungsoo looked up to see Sunggyu smiling shyly at him.

"Im sorry I got worked u--"

"No hyung. I'm the wrong one. Sorry." Myungsoo interrupted looking down feeling bad that Sunggyu approached him first.

"Its okay. I'm very short tempered too.."

"By the way hyung, now that I think about it..I really do think your games are really cool!:) Even Jongie said so"

"Really!?" The older guy's eyes twinkled brightly. Myungsoo nodded his kitty smile making Sunggyu to pull him into a hug. He pulled back after a few seconds.

"Wahh..I'm feeling so proud right now.:). By the way did you write back to the locker today? What did you write?" Myungsoo nodded still smiling cutely.

"Yup I did."

"How did you write?"

"Hehe, I kinda forgot."Sunggyu sulked.

"But I don't know why but she didn't write back when I checked right after the recess bell"

"Really?"

Myungsoo nodded pouting.

"Maybe she's getting her guards up now that the game started" Sunggyu pointed out smirking.

Myungsoo brightened agreeing the elder.

"You're so smart hyung!" Myungsoo hit the male's arm playfully to which Sunggyu smiled proudly.

"I know. I know"

"Hehe.  You know I took lots of time and papers just to think about what to write to the locker girl unlike you"

Sunggyu couldn't hide his happiness and tried to jump and hug on the younger one when Woohyun came out from nowhere and glared at him to which he retreated back. Myungsoo laughed.

"Someone is jealous"

"No im not!" Woohyun retorted.

"Yeah yeah..maybe that's why you gave me that look"

Woohyun glared at him again.

"By the way. What were you guys talking about to make him so happy" He asked Myungsoo, pointing his thumb to gyu.

"I was complimenting him:)".

"On purpose.... to make up?" Woohyun raised his eyebrows and asked the younger to which Sunggyu realised and turned to glare at Myungsoo.

"No No. I'm saying the truth. He's really amazing", Myungsoo waved both his hands denying their accusation on him.

Both of them still gave him a look.

"Really hyung see I told you I even needed lots of paper just to write one thing unlike you...uh." Myungsoo said trying to search for the papers inside his pockets when he realised it isn't with him.

"Eh? Where is it??" he asked himself frowning still searching evrywhere inside his pockets.

"Where is what Kim Myungsoo?" Sunggyu gritted his teeth and asked. The youngest male widened his eyes when he remembered he kept it back at Sungjong's class..which is also the class of the locker owner.

"oh..oh. I left it back"

"You left what back?" Woohyun asked now frowing at the younger boy's looks.

"Those papers. I took about 5 pap--"

"Here "came the voice of Sungjong. Myungsoo smiled at Sungjong thankfully and took the papers that was passed to him 

"You told me you are going to throw it away and you left it on my friend's table" Sungjong said with a straight face.

"Hehe sorry i kinda forgot" Myungsoo smiled sheepishly.

"Forgot because of trying to run out of my class because of a girl?"

Myungsoo got confused for a second and then it hit him the next second. Sungjong was a smart...way too smart kid so Myungsoo kinda know he was starting to doubt him. After all Sungjong was the one who realised Myungsoo was having 'something' on Sora two years back but he did warn him not to fall for her more to which it ended opposite for about two years.

Myungsoo blushed right away and Sungjong smirked. The two older guys were confused at their convo.

"What you're thinking is wrong Sungjong ah. I'm loyal to Sora okay?"

"Says the one who went away to other table when Sora was feeding him" Woohyun added. Myungsoo looked away not knowing why he even did it.

"Hey wait wait. Why were you going to show those papers to me Myungsoo?" The leader asked not really interested in their conversation still curious about the papers. Myungsoo thanked him in his mind for diverting the topic, making his wish come true.

"Oh..these ...these are the evidence that I'm bad at games and you are good hyung:)"

Sunggyu just nodded getting his point. And it was quiet with two pair of eyes on Myungsoo. The boy looked down on the papers not wanting to meet their eyes, that's when he noticed that there are only  three papers.

"Eh?Jjongie Why is there only 3? I think I took five papers which means it should be four" he frowned trying to divert the attention on him because of the two guys.

Sungjong just shrugged saying something like he must be mistaken and went to his room to change not really taking in what the male had said carefully.

"So?"Woohyun asked tapping his foot. Myungsoo looked up to see Woohyun waiting for an answer.

"What?"He asked acting he doesnt know what he was reffering to. Sunggyu just went away not really intersted as before.

"Sora."

"What about Sora?"

"Are you falling out of her now?"

Myungsoo looked away.

"You are. Told you before..she wasn't that good of a girl. You must have realised that by now"

"No. I do admit i'm falling out of her but she isn't that bad..I found her sometimes annoying these days but that just..because.."

"Because??"Woohyun looked serious and curious.

"I-I'll tell you when im sure of it..n-not now.Im not sure yet"

Woohyun was left thinking, cocking his head on the right a bit as Myungsoo rushed inside his room.

 

***

 

"How come- hmm"

Yume tried to sleep but couldn't as her mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter