CHAPTER 4:Wierder than Ever?

Love Blossomed From Inside My Locker?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N:-

            I wasn't satisfied with the previous chapter so im updating again. Thanks for commenting guys. You know I love you guys, right?**Throw namstar hearts*

             Like I always say , I want comments more than upvotes. It motivates me to update like this. Fast and happily:) Thank you! Enjoy~

 

 

"Hyung. Look here", Myungsoo passed the paper to Sunggyu.

'But that isn't fair. This is my locker. You'll easily find out who I am eventually:( I won't cheat. But why do i feel like you will? And how can i trust you? You're just a random stranger.'it said.

Sunggyu read it out loud making the other boys to hear even Sungjong was there. They were eating breakfast but this Myungsoo ran away somewhere early in the morning just to bring that back from the locker.

Sunggyu frowned reading the note and grinned the next second. The others too started to get interested a bit except for Hoya who stood up and dragged Sungjong away making Dongwoo crease his eyebrows at him.

"You ran away first thing in the morning just to get this?" Sunggyu asked the younger one. He nodded proudly.

"Good Myungsoo. You're the only one I can trust in taking interest in my game." He said happily.

"Hm? N-no hyung . I'm just interested in the girl's reply not the game" he said casually making the other three to stiffle a laugh at Sunggyu who was giving this not-so-happy eyes.

He stood up, angry a bit and pat the paper on Myungsoo's chest a bit harshly...just a lil' bit and walk away saying 'You do it yourself then!'

Myungsoo just stood there knowing he just made the older angry.

"You just made him angry" Woohyun said.

"I know"

"Don't worry he'll come back again.He can't stay angry for long. It's just that he hold grudges till forever." Hoya said coming back out of nowhere.

They all looked at him.

"Why are you back?" Sungyeol asked looking up from fixing his flying gadget.

"Forgot something"

"Or someone?" Dongwoo snapped.

Howon just shook his head and pulled away Dongwoo out of the room.

"Are they lovers?" Sungyeol asked and resumed fixing his gadget which got tired from his excessive torture of playing more than 7 hrs evryday. Poor gadget T.T.

Woohyun shrugged. Myungsoo just stood there looking at the direction Sunggyu went away and back to the paper not really caring about the present convo.

 

Myungsoo came rushing early at school and kept the note quietly and went to Sungjong's class as no one was there at the school yet. Howon and Dongwoo must be going for a best-friend-date somewhere . While Woohyun must be trying to praise Sunggyu and his games fakely so that the other won't be angry at 'em anymore. Sungyeol must be playing with his flying device by now as he must have finished fixing it. Yes he's a pro.

He wasn't that confident in what to write back as he wasn't really that good in saying game rules. But he did write down whatever came in his mind as the girl was reffering about being not fair. Seriously, he did admit Sunggyu was good at this.

 

"Hyung. What are you doing here?" Sungjong looked up from reading his novel as he heard the sound of the door opening and then closing. 

"I can't?" The older asked creasing his brows and sat down infront of Sunjong turning to his side.

"No.Its not like that. Its just so random. Why are you even early today?"

"Sunggyu hyung got angry at me just because I said something about his games. Seriously, its not that even insulting why is he mad?"Myungsoo asked himself.

"And?" Sungjong asked wanting to get the real answer to his question.

"Well he left me telling to do whatever with the note myself. So I just came early to scribble some nonsense and put it there"

The younger nodded understanding.

"You do know that what you wrote was nonsense" the younger said calmly making Myungsoo glare at him.

"Hey! That's an insult!". he snapped.

"See. Gyu hyung feels the same. So stop insulting his games anymore hyung.Im not interested in games, I do admit that but I think hyung's suggestions are pretty cool" He said.

Myungsoo sighed. Indeed he was true. He knew that just now before he came to the class. Sunggyu would have wrote down something quickly but he took 20 minutes 5 papers and 99.9% power of his brain to reply back to the locker girl which still come out as a nonsense but he got tired of thinking and tearing paper again and again so he just  put one of the best? among the 5 papers. Idiot!*

Yes, Myungsoo was a smart a*s but he lacked a lot  in this kind of things. He was a bit nervous too as its his first time doing such things.

Sungjong was surprised when he suddenly took out pieces of papers from his pocket.

"Whats all this?" he asked.

"I took 5 papers to scribble back. Hehe" he said shyly.

Sungjong nodded knowing what he was reffering to.

"And you're keeping all this here at my table because?" he asked sceptically.

"Oh..sorry "Myungsoo said taking it away again and put it at the desk he was sitting at.

"Thats my friend's place." Sungjong said again.

"Aye! Don't worry I'll take it away when I leave. It's just that it's uncomfortable to sit with this"Myungsoo said annoyed at the younger's nagging. Yes, Sungjong was a neat freak.

"Sungjong ah..who's roll code 22 here?" Myungsoo asked. Sungjong jerked a bit.

Damn he's fast**he thought.

"Why are you asking that?"

"I can't?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Its private"

"Oh come on! What's so private about that ? I can just ask anyone here they'll all answer except you" Myungsoo said annoyed.

Sungjong shrugged knowing he won't ask them. Myungsoo was never a so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter