CHAPTER 3:On Both Sides:)

Love Blossomed From Inside My Locker?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N:-

        Hi Jenmyung ! Thnks for subscribing to d story and for taking interest in it. Plis do check out my other stories too. And heres another update for my lovely readers.

Enjoy~

 

 

Yume had only one thing in mind first thing as she came inside her school-rush towards her locker. But unfortunately? on the way she bumped into a person again but she said sorry without looking back. The guy she bumped into was a familiar guy to her. Why didn't she notice it and ran away? Was the mystery more important than him?

Yes, yes it was. As i told you it was just a little crush.The guy stopped walking and looked at her rushing away and pouted.

Yume, as she reach her locker, opened it in rush.

"Yes, yes I am. And for your information  I am a guy. You?" it said.

She frowned.Yesterday, as she was curious she wrote,

"A person? Who? Were you the one who kept those 'L' stuffs?"

A guy? Why would he do that? Does he know me?creepy!**she thought and tear a piece of paper quickly and wrote down something that came into her mind again and rush for her first class.

"Morning Sungjong ah!" she chirpped. Yes she was kinda excited for the answer that she hoped to see soon. School was boring for her before but she was kinda excited yesterday thinking about the reply. Yes the mystery was exciting for her more than anything. It's occupying her mind all the time totally making her forget about everything. Even her crush.

"Morning" the boy replied calmly.

"Ahh You guys are lucky! You don't need to rush to school since the dormitary is next to the school"

He smiled.

"Were you running?" he asked.

"Yeah .Thought I'd be late" she chuckled.

"Luckily you aren't"

"yeah. I don't want to rush like this to school evry morning . Its tiring. And I always wake up late even if I keep numerous alarms..haha", she said

"Yeah. I'm kind of an early riser that's why I'm here early. But the hyungs, even if they are in the dormitory they are late sometimes. Especially, Myungsoo hyung." He said looking at the girl's change of face. No, no change.

"Really? Oh I bumped into him last time too on the way here . Maybe he woke up late that day", she said casually making Sungjong to frown at her.

"What?"

"N-nothing"

wierd.*he thought.

"ok"she turned away as the teacher came as wished 'em.

**

At Recess--

"Minah , I need to go to the hallways first. Go and and eat first I'll be back soon", saying that she rushed to her locker bumping that particular boy on the way again.

"Ah..sorry. Excuse me. I'm in a rush. Sorry", she said not looking up and ran away again.

He frowned again. And went to find his friends at the cafeteria.

She opened her locker again to find another paper. Unknowingly, she smiled.

"No. You can't. Let's play a game. Is that alright with you?", it said.

What game?**

"Why? What game?", she wrote down on the paper with the pen she brought from the classroom . Yes, she was 'that' excited about it.

She smiled and nodded to herself and went back smiling all the way.

 

"Why are you all smiles?", Minah asked creasing her brows at her.

"Hm? Oh hehe n-nothing. Kinda excited for something." she said making the others to look at her.

"What?" she asked .

"Do you perhaps have a boyfriend you're secretly meeting in this school?" Yujin asked.

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Who won't when you came smiling happily after rushing somewhere we dont know?" she replied.

"It's in the hallway."

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"And what were you doing there to make you come back smiling? Perhaps do you have a crush on someone and you met him on the way here ?" Miyeon asked excitedly.

"No! It's a secret but I'm telling you guys its not like that at all. You guys won't even believe me if I told you" Yume said to which they just shrugged.

 

On another table, two pair of eyes has been eying her for a while, both frowning.

***

School ended and as before she rushed back to the locker again  and opened making a smile crept to her face.

"Who am I? Lets play that. But no cheating. You can't wait here purposely to find out. I won't either. And don't worry , since this isn't my locker section i won't see you here during school hours . Yes, you might see me as I'm going to keep writing you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter