CHAPTER7: Me With her

Love Blossomed From Inside My Locker?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:- SO, how long has it been?? Hehe..just kill me already. No, excuse :')

___________________________________________________

 

                   

"She's the proof" came out from Dongwoo's mouth confusing both Myungsoo and Yume.

"Wait...what proof? Me?"She asked. Myungsoo looked at his hyung in the eyes not really getting what he's implying to.

"I really don't want to say this but i will because whenever you stand for Sora and while you were crushing on her it just broke me at the level of not being able to tell you anything about how cruel she actually is."

Myungsoo stood quiet. Someone just revealed his past crush on his present crush.

On the other hand Yume was shocked.

Is Dongwoo going to reveal what she wanted to forget all this time?

"Yume-ah sorry..I'm going to tell this out to him. "Dongwoo squeezed the younger's hand assuring her while Myungsoo digest what was going on.

"Yume was a victim of Sora's immature bullying", he said.

Myungsoo widened his eyes at the elder and eventually moved his eyes to Yume. She was looking down.

"She threatened her even at the level of being dead..and even tortured her physically just because of some ty thing". Dongwoo continued. Myungsoo felt like his ears decieved him and his eyes couldn't help but notice how the girl looked down holding dongwoo on his shirt, wanting the older guy to stop spitting evrything out. He doesn't like what is happening at the moment

She was crying...He saw it with his own two eyes that she was trying her best to hide her tears. Dongwoo continued to say some more things but he didnt want to hear it anymore. Not when the girl was not ready to open it herself.

"This girl here endured all those--"

"Hyung stop. Stop it please..", came from his lips slowly which made the other to pause and  look at him annoyed.

"I thought you wanted proof?"

"Thats no proof.."

"Are you saying you trust her more than you trust us?"

"I'M SAYING  YOU TO STOP IT HYUNG! YUME'S HURTING!! So STOP IT" Dongwoo was surprised at Myungsoo's outburst. Even Yume looked up too tears wet on her eyes.

"I-I don't have the right to know all that...so just please..-"

"Why is the atmosphere like this? Did i miss something?", came in Sungyeol looking at them.

"Oh! A girl? I think i know you! Wait ..why are you here?", Sungyeol looked to and fro from myungsoo to dongwoo taking in the awkward atmosphere. He blinked thrice before he saw Myungsoo holding the girl's wrist and dragged her out of the room after which he blinked once more and pointed to the direction Myungsoo just went and turned to Dongwoo and asked,

"What just happened?"

                             *       *        *       *

Yume was surprised when Myungsoo walked up and took her wrist off from her cousin and dragged her out. He kept on walking without saying anything until he reach his car and open it.

"Get in. I'll send you home"

The girl blinked twice and fidgeted whether to go in or not.

"Its ok I can just----", she wispered slowly but kept quiet and entered when the male gave i-told-you-to-get-in look.

He started the engine and drove off. It was so awkward inside the car that the girl wanted to reach her house as quickly as possible.

"Sorry.", whispered the male. Yume look up and saw him looking straight on the road with a hard face.

"You don't suit that face"

Myungsoo widened his eyes and nearly drove  over the red light when she made the comment. The car came to a stop and the male turned to the girl.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You don't need to say sorry. You did nothing wrong"

Myungsoo sighed and explained.

"Look. It was me who mindlessly told hyung to give me proof of something we should never dicuss about. I'm sorry we dragged you into this and i sincerely apologise for hearing something  i never have the right to..even if i want to know", he whispered the last part.

"I don't know what did you guys talk about and i'm not interested either. I'm just so shocked that-that..thing had to be brought up again. You guys must have had your reasons so i can understand. So you don't need to apologise"

"I'm sorry..." He said again as Yume gave him a =_= look.

"Its embarassing to say thus but..Sora..umm I had this crush on her before , you see. The guys don't like her and i didn't know why. Everytime they would say I'm blind and all. I was keeping quiet all the time but was so frustrated that they were talking about her like that. But when I revealed I don't have a crush on her anymore-"

"Why are you telling me these?"

"Why...you sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter