CHAPTER 2: On The Other Side.

Love Blossomed From Inside My Locker?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"So you're telling me, you lost it!?" raged Myungsoo to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol weakly nodded appologetically.

"Ashh. Hyung! You know how much important that is for me!" He ruffled his hair in anger.

"Sorry"

"Why do you have to hide that among all my other things!?"

"Sunggyu hyung said something 'important' so..that came first to my mind ", The tall male said to which Sunggyu glared at him thinking that he's blaming him.

Myungsoo sighed and ruffled his hair furiously. Why did he even agreed to play the unusual game in the first place? Yes, they were playing this game of hiding important things inside the school where the owner has to find it not knowing what was it, with 10 clues given by the one who hid it.

Suddenly, Myungsoo's phone rang up. It was Woohyun.

"Whattt!?" he shouted angrily.

***

 

The boys stay at the VIP dormitory of the school as they were the sons of the governing bodies of the school so they had the privilege to go around the school whenever they like. They were just passing their time playing randomly and this game was suggested by the leader of the group, where they had to play in twos, one hiding one of each other's important things inside any part of the school. Sungyeol chose to hid Myungsoo's bracelet which he got it quietly from the younger one's bag while Myungsoo stole Sungyeol's favourite electronic flying -gadget  without him knowing. Yes thats how immature they are.

But this game didn't turn out pretty well as Myungsoo's bracelet which he got it from his long time crush was lost and he was REALLY mad about it. Sungyeol had tried to search it desperately but gave up and revealed that he forgot which was the locker he randomly put the bracelet to as he wasn't able to give clues to the younger one as he himself didn't know where he put it.

 

***(Backward Time Skip)

Actually, yesterday morning right after they start the game they dispersed and start to plan what to hide and where to hide it. They expertly stole the things without each other knowing what the important thing was and began to search for places to hide it and how to write the clues. Myungsoo was quite fast as he hid Sungyeol's lovely gadget inside the school library and he started writing the 10 clues down wisely to which he was really proud of.

After finishing his mission of hiding the other's thing with clues in just 30 minutes minutes running over here and there. He came down the hallway with a wide smile only to see Sungyeol near the locker area fidgeting here and there.

Sungyeol saw him before the other saw him, so he quickly put the thing inside the nearest locker without looking, nervous that he might see it.

"Still haven't hide it yet ?", Myungsoo asked cockily to his bestfriend.

"I did!" the other retorted to which the younger smirked and walk away proudly.

"This smart a*s!" Sungyeol muttered and walk off like how Myungsoo did, ttally forgetting about the bracelet that was thrown inside the locker. 

Sungyeol walked back to the dormitory but stopped when he realised the bracelet wasn't with him. He rush back to the hallways at the locker areas at a full speed only to stop again and froze as he didn't know which row of lockers he put it. He thought for a while but it didn't help. He quickly went to a row which he thought was right and opened each and every locker but couldn't find it. He panicked and ran here and there opening what he wished might be the one but couldn't find.

"Crap!" There are more than 700 lockers here at the area for god's sake and he didn't have the slightest idea to which one it might be. All he knew was that the locker wasn't at the edge or corners but among the middle ones.

He tried some lockers more but got tired and head back with the first clue paper that he had to give Myungsoo for him to find out what the thing he stole was. But no..he wasn't planning on giving him that now.

***

 

Sungyeol told Myungsoo that he was out of the game the next day as Myungsoo frowned and asked him why as he felt he was very proud for nothing now that Sungyeol's backing out .

Sungyeol told him and the others that he wasn't good at hiding things and giving clues.The others shrugg off but Myungsoo wasn't feeling good.The other guys have even already busted each other as they found their treasures with the clues given to each other in just the day while the chodding was whining to back out.

"Then what's the thing you took from me?" Myungsoo asked curious.

"Uh...w..well..I-I have already keep it back. So no need to know hehe", Sungyeol said nervously making the younger to frown more but just shrug it off  and walk away.

"Is he mad?" Yeol ask the others to which they shrugged.

 

After about 15 mins, Myungsoo came back and give back the gadget and the clues to Sungyeol to which the older felt guilty.

"Sorry.."

"Its okay" saying that he walked away again making Sungyeol more than guilty. He still hasn't found it for god's sake. And now he's having no hope to get it back as the owner of the locker might have took it. He sighed**

 

**

Sungyeol was sitting on the sofa, and has been holding the first clue black paper with him, still thinking that he should tell the truth to Myungsoo before he finds out about it but he was kinda scared as the younger kinda have a temper. They were close friends and even can be considered as brothers but this is the precious bracelet of Myungsoo's that he lost and he wasn't ready to tell him out. Myungsoo even put the bracelet in a case and keep it proudly in his cupboard. But the strange thing is ,one week has past by like that and still he doesn't seem to have found it out.

Sungjong came out of nowhere and looked at Sungyeol skeptically sitting beside him.

"Hyung. What's that?" he asked seeing the unique paper which the older male has been fondling with for the past 30 mins. Sungyeol suddenly hid it behind thinking if he should tell it out.

Sungjong lived with'em too but he wasn't a son of anyone of the GBs. He was the face and pride of the school so the principal let him stay with 'em . He wasn't with them when they played the game , he took leave from school for a day to visit his home for his grandma's 3rd death anniversary.

Sungyeol knew he could trust Sungjong as he was a guy with wise little words so he told him out everything to which Sungjong nodded calmly. Sungyeol sighed knowing no one would understand him now

"I think it's better for you to tell the truth hyung"he said.

"I know but I'm kinda scared of Myungsoo's reaction. After all it's Sora's gift"

Sungjong patted him and told him its still better to tell out the truth before he finds out.

"But hyung i think Myungsoo hyung is falling out of love with that Sora"

Sora was the said male's 2 year crush who was his classmate.

"You think so? Why?"

"As far as I know, he doesn't talk about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter