CHAPTER 1:Mystery?

Love Blossomed From Inside My Locker?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Good Morning!"  Wished one of Yume's classmates as she was on her way towards her locker.

"Morning :)" she wished back smiling.

Yume, a cheerful , lovable girl  who was in Class 2-B , is a simple girl loved by all. She reached her locker and when she opens it, she was surprised to find a cute bracelet with hearts, inside it. She picked it up and looked closely.

"L?" She read out what was engraved on it.

'Who kept it here?' She was confused. She looked around trying to see if anyone was there to claim it. But no one even looked her way. She squinted her eyes and frowned. Instead of putting it back inside, she kept it with her to search for the owner to give it back .

She thought that someone might have kept it there by mistake and that she should return it. She walked inside her class and stood at the front grabbing attention from her friends. She was quite close with her classmates.

"Guys!" All of them look at her.

"Good Morning Yume!", Shouted Baekhyun chirppily.

"Morning", she smiled at him.

"So?", Suho said reffering her to continue what she was going to do before.

"Well...I found this bracelet in my locker today. I'm thinking that someone from our class might have kept it by mistake", she said putting the the bracelet in the air jiggling a bit.

"And...the letter 'L' is written on it. I was wondering, you know?", She said reffering the owner to come out and take it.

But instead everyone look around each other looking for the owner murmering to each other. After some minutes, Jongin spoke up.

"Yume-ah. It seems it doesn't have an owner. Are you sure someone didn't put it in purposely?"

She frowned.

"Why would he/she do that?"

"Confession?", he suggested.

"What confession?", She frowned more.

"Love? You know L for love", Chanyeol  said out of nowhere.

Yume shook her head saying that was the last option she would think of. So, he shrugged his shoulders saying it was highly possible.

"If so why wouldn't he give it directly or even at least have a note of confession. But I'm sure this was the only thing there", she said and they nodded that she was indeed true.

Who would confess by secretly keeping a bracelet inside without a single note, these days . That was impossible. Any person with the right mind wouldn't do it even if he was a very timid person, at least there should be a confession note even if it's without a name.

 

"Maybe someone you know or you're close with?", Minah suggested.

"But I'm not close with anyone except from this class."

They nodded agreeing, knowing the girl wasn't close with students beside her mates.

"Then...someone who's absent today?", Jinhee said turning around here and there looking for missing students inside the class . All of them agreed and looked around.

"Sungjong?", All of them murmured.

The girl frowned.

"No. He's not. Cuz I'm sure  whoever the person is, he kept it today morning because I was at school yesterday till it was late cause I had to help Mrs.Jung out not to mention Sungjong was with me too", she said indicating that she didn't see it yesterday but today only and that Sungjong was with her all along.

Sungjong was a kid who skipped a grade as he was quite a genius among his mates and it seems that he's absent today as its already 5 mins past the class hour and he was never late before.

"You can just take it Yume if no one comes forward to claim it . It might be someone's mistake"

"But this seems so expensive. The owner  might be searching for it"

"What happened Yume?", Their homeroom teacher came in and asked.

"Huh? No no..thing", she bowed and rushed to sit at her place.

"Good morning kids!", the teacher chirpped.

"Good morning~"They bowed.

 

Throughout the class Yume wondered about the bracelet. It was a platinum one which means its an expensive one. It was really beautiful too. She wondered how it ended up inside her locker.

 

After the school ended, she keep it back inside the locker just incase the owner might come and take it back.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY---

 

The girl chirppily entered the school gates and skipped towards her locker hoping that the bracelet would be gone. When she open it,it was still there untouched. She frowned. Did someone really gave it to her?? She decided she should give it to the lost and found room, so she skipped towards it.

 

She opened the door and peeked. A teacher was there.

"Hello there, how may i help you?"

She entere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter