CHAPTER 5:Secret Player of d game.

Love Blossomed From Inside My Locker?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N:-

          Another update for my lovely commenters.)And my new lovely subscriber  Sugarrrr. I love u guys!😊

 Yume  walked into the hallway hurriedly like always and opened her locker to see a note sitting there calmly waiting for her to take it. She smiled but without checking what was written on it , she hurriedly took her other things out and close it and rushed to her class afraid a bit that the 'guy' might have been looking out for who she was somewhere around the corner.

She walked into the class reading the note on the way not really caring where she was walking but luckily she managed to walk without bumping into anyone. But she managed to catch attention from the other students who looked wierdly at her as she was smiling and frowning all the while looking at the small paper but she was oblivious to it.

"Umm..Well I won't cheat I promise. You're right that I do have the most advantage but its a game. Let's play fair and square. When anyone of us found out and get busted, let's just be friends. I'm not a creepy person so don't worry if you're worried about it.I'll explain all your questions about the 'L' thing when we do know each other. But if one of us cheat, there will be a punishment. Ok?"

The lil' note said. Yume kinda noticed the change in handwriting and frowned but shook it off anyway. She kept it inside her pocket , kinda satisfied at how the other person wrote about her worries. She  didn't know why but she felt like she could trust him. Just trusting him in that game wont hurt her in any case so its nothing to be scared about , right?

When she looked up , she was shocked to see Myungsoo right before her eyes. She didn't even know that she had reached her class,near her place. She doubted a bit that she entered her class wrongly so she took a quick look at her surrounding to see her classmates. She was confused to see her forgotten crush sitting down at her place doing a cute peace pose infront of Sungjong. Maybe he was here to meet Sungjong??

She blushed a bit but shook off and walk a little bit more closer to her bench and cleared a bit, calming herself down.

"umm..excuse me"

Myungsoo looked up at her and she swore she saw him widening his eyes a bit in surprise.

"umm that's my place" she squealed inside when she managed to say it normally.

"o-oh.. s-sorry", he stuttered . Maybe he was embarrassed that he sat at other's place*

Myungsoo rushed out of the class so quickly. And she moved in to take a seat when she saw the piece of papers at her table. Her hand moved on its own to take the papers but stopped surprised when Sunjong quickly took the papers away grinning nervously? not noticing that while taking those he dropped one. She frowned at him.

"Sorry i forgot to take it away"

She nodded still not buying it at his sudden wierd action and took her seat.

The teacher came after a minute and they stood up to wish him. When she took her seat her hand touched the paper that had fall on her seat thanks to Sungjong getting her attention on it. She took it up slowly and opened it to see rough writings with a big cross all over. She hadn't had the chance to read it as the teacher started her lessons. Yes this teacher was one if those strictest ones that any school always tend to have and whom students always avoid running into. So she put it inside her pocket and listened deligently not wanting to get on the bad side of the teacher.

 

Soon, the recess time came over. She kinda forgot about the paper already. If it was the paper from the locker sure she would have read it in any period even in the class of the strict teacher. But the paper Sungjong slipped to hide didn't hit on her mind that much.

"Yume ah! Come quickly!" Minah shouted from the door.

"Yes coming!" she shouted back and rushed towards them.

***

 

They sat at a table and started eating their lunch . Minah was telling a joke which wasn't funny at all and she laughed because of it. Yes, she laughed because it's a joke and it wasn't funny at all , which is quite funny over all.

Someone suddenly sat at their table making them look up to who it was. She was shocked when it was revealed to be Sungjong who started eating calmly. It was wierd for Sungjong to come and eat qith them suddenly so...

"Sungjong, You're eating with us?" she asked confused.

"Why not?" came the answer from the kid.

"Oh okay" she smiled genuinely at him but still kinda confused, not knowing that a pair of eyes is eying her  somewhere, from two tables away.

About 3 mins later,

Yume felt that someone stood right beside her near their table. She looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter