Them

Irritating

Youngjae was bored.

He already knew everything the teacher was repeating over again (for the not-so-brilliant students by the way) and after he finished his maths homework for the day after, he literally had nothing more to do.

He looked around. Some of his classmates were sleeping, holding their face with the palm of their hands, others were using their mobile phones under the desk, others taking out a sack of tobacco in order to make some cigarettes.

Why do they even get up to get here..

 

Daehyun on the other hand was murmuring sneakily to his girlfriend, sat to his side, while flashing here a loving one-billion smile.

 

Youngjae almost burst into laughter. He pinched his arm in order to get distracted and try not to focus on the absurd situation.

He knew, and he was the only one to know.

 

One week before- Monday

 

Youngjae, what are you up to?”

The said boy snorted at the voice of the caller. He was finally relaxing on his bed after a long, extremely long, tiring day and the last thing he wanted was to get into Daehyun's weekly waste-of-time evenings (that's how Youngjae called them, the times when Daehyun used some excuses like not understanding maths calculus to get Youngjae to come over to his house).

What do you want, Daehyun?”

Come over, I have food.”

Well, at least he could gain something from losing his time.

 

Youngjae was munching absent-mindedly some chocolate cookies while listening to Daehyun's absolutely hilarious monologue.

 

..And then that asked me to be his boyfriend. I mean, I should have seen it coming, I was the only wealthy guy remained to be with. She's lucky her father is the CEO of a video game brand, at least I can take some for free..

You know my basketball mate, Joshua, the one who dyed his hair blonde? You know why he did it? He was caught buying weed so he changed hair and clothes style not to get identified.. how stupid can that boy be??”

 

As said, it was absolutely hilarious. Especially because the '' was Daehyun's girlfriend, and the 'stupid' was his best friend.

Youngjae, are you still alive?”

Why don't you just get rid of them, if you think they're idiots? Isn't it better to be alone?”

You know why, Joshua's swimming pool is. .”

Right, I'm sorry I asked. I just forgot your disinterested way of organising relationships”

Daehyun chuckled.

 

One week before- Friday

Youngjae put on his dark-grey most comfortable sweater and closed the door of his house behind him.

He agreed to Daehyun's proposal out of curiosity, because really, why would one of the most popular kid in the school call him to go to the cinema? Couldn't he just take his girlfriend with him?

Then he sat in the middle of the movie theatre with the other guy on his left, almost chocking on his pop corns when the title of the movie they were going to see stood there,giant, like a conviction.

Pride & Prejudice

HD for the first time

What the actual ..

That was it. He braced himself at the thought of two (three? Not four please) hours of boredom. But the whole thing ended even worst than what he expected.

 

After what it seemed to be an infinite time, while his eyelids were falling shut, he heard a strangled, short sound. Initially, he thought it was part of the movie, so he embraced again his drowsiness closing his eyes.. But then he heard it again, this time accompanied with a sniffle.

The black-haired boy forced his eyes opened and immediately found the source of that noise.

Daehyun was there, shiny eyes fixed on the screen, a single tear falling down his right cheek.

Then Youngjae moved his attention on the movie, capturing the scene of the male lead holding the girl's hands and asking her to be his wife.

Now he got why he didn't take his girlfriend with him. That crybaby.

A bit later the torture ended and Youngjae run home, bidding farewell to Daehyun in a rush. He literally sprinted, got into his room and exploded in the loudest and longest laugh of his life.

Even when he couldn't feel his stomach anymore he went on chuckling, replaying the scene over and over again in his brain.

The model of every guy, the dream of every girl the ALMIGHTY Jung Daehyun, sobbing there, while devouring his pop corns.

Yes, Youngjae knew the truth, not only about Daehyun, but also about the whole group of idiotic rich kids of the school.

And it was entertaining, REALLY entertaining.

 

One week before- Saturday

Youngjae woke up at his ring tone. He lazily reached for his phone, noticing two things that made him annoyed. Deeply annoyed.

The first was that it was 3 a.m., the second was the Daehyun was calling him.

I swear I'll drown him in the school water closet, he thought while pressing the answering button and taking the phone next to his ear, action that he immediately regretted

 

YOO YOUNGJAE! WHERE ARE YOU?”

Oh, just be quiet you dumb as..”

WHY YOU ALWAYS SCORE MORE THAN ME ON TESTS? AM I DUMB? ARE YOU THAT SMART? DO YOU TAKE DRUGS? TELL ME WHICH ONES PLEAS”

Youngjae turned off the call. Now he even got an experience of Daehyun's drunken self-examination. Great.

 

 

Present time

 

Time went awfully slow, more than half an hour of lesson was left and Youngjae decided to just rest a little. So, after making sure that the girl in front of him was covering his whole figure, he rested his chin on the back of his hand, closing his eyes.

After a while, he gradually started to feel weird and a sensation, a very familiar sensation, hit him like a truck.

No please, not now, not here

Too late. He could already feel his breathing quickening, his whole body shivering and his heartbeat speeding up like crazy.

Too late.

 

 

 

________

Hello everyone! hope you liked this chapter, we're just at the beginning of the mess ;)

please leave a comment, you want to make someone happy today, don't you?

ps: pride & prejudice is actually my favorite movie :,)

PPS: thank you people for reading, love^^