Chapter 31

Practically You

First of all I would like to say I never expect to get this far and so as cheesy as this may sound Thank you Subscribers. I know I don't mention you often but you're comments are fun to read. Hahaha.

Anyway. I read my story from Chapter 1 down to the latest and I was like. 'I wrote that?' Not that I'm vain or anything but it was quite good. Hahaha. I don't know if you guys would agree with me. Although there are some flaws like proper usage of the tenses and there are some mispelled words which reminds me to always read my chapter right after I updated them.

Also one thing that's bugging the hell out of me is the character I added in the fic. The character I'm referring to is Kyuhyun. I don't know what's gotten into me to write him down. You see SeoKyu is also a popular pairing. And Seohyun is in this story. Although I'm a YongSeo shipper. But... Anyway nevermind. Nobody is complaining. Hahaha. So yeah back to the story.. 

Guys. Are you bored with it? 'Cause my writing technique mainly composes of description. There are dialogues but the dominant one is Sooyoung's thought. Are you fine with it? I'm sorry. That's just the way I write. 

You could just write anything. Voice out your opinions or reactions on the comment box. Thank you again subscribers (active and silent readers)

Back to the story. Chapter 31! I don't know how long this is gonna last. Just stay tuned :))))

___________________________________________________________________________________

'Slow down will ya?'. Siwon said while taking hold of the other food. 'Look I'm not gonna give this back if you won't'

I sighed and made slow eating motions. 'Satisfied?'

Siwon chuckled while nodding his head. 'Yeah, that's much better'

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. 'Hey, why did you suggest we eat here?'

Siwon was taken aback by my question. He scratched his head and shrugged. 'Nothing. I mean for a change'

I considered his answer for a second. It wasn't convincing, that I know of but I let it go. I kinda figured out that Siwon doesn't like being pried upon. 'Okay then. Just let me know if you wanna tell me'

Siwon raised his brows at me. 'What do you mean'

I shrugged and got another food. 'You have your own issues and you like to keep them to yourselves. Remember when I said you have this barrier in front of you?'. I looked at Siwon when I said this. He seems to be remembering it, then after a few seconds he nodded his head. 'Well that's it. No one gets to penetrate. And if they try you shut off. Completely. Like dead. Gone. Pssshhh!'

Siwon touched my forehead. His face was scrunched up in worry. 'You're not sick are you?'

I sighed and tossed the wrapper on my bag. 'I'm not making sense am I? Anyway, forget I said anything'

He shrugged. 'I'm not sure I can. It seems complex. What you just said. Maybe I have to figure it out.'

I rolled my eyes at him. 'Yeah? Well good luck with that'

'Hey, that is oddly familiar'

'What is?'. I asked.

'Remember how I said that phrase to you when you were also trying to figure me out.'

I nodded my head. 'Well. I already did.'

'Yeah?'

'Uhuh'. Suddenly my phone vibrated. Tiffany's name appeared on the screen together with her message demanding where I was and that I have to spill every single thing that's happened. I sighed and closed my phone. 'Unfortunately, I won't be telling you'

'Oh yeah? Why's that?'

'There's a time for everything Choi. Now get up. I need to meet up with Tiffany or else I'd be in serious trouble'

I stood up and gathered my things quickly. Like the other time. I left him to clean up. 'I placed my trash on my bag. Those are yours. Make sure to clean the place up'

'Hey!'. I heard him call but I ignored him and jogged my way to where Tiffany was. 

***

Tiffany had her arms crossed over her chest. Hyoyeon was beside her, sitting lazily on the veranda's. Seohyun chuckled when she saw me. 

'Finally'. Tiffany said while raising her arms over her head.

'Uh-Oh. I'm warning you Sooyoung. She's been practicing her lines and it was deadly'. Hyoyeon warned me.

I pretended to be scared. 'Really? Then perhaps I'd have to do this'. I knelt in front of Tiffany and grabbed her hand. 'Please, oh lovely Fany. Spare me the crap and just forgive me?'

Tiffany rolled her eyes and pried her hands away while the three of us laughed. 'Really funny! You know what I wouldn't be surprise if rumors starts spreading'

This got me to stop from laughing. Even Hyoyeon and Seohyun. 'What rumors?'. We all said in unison.

This time it was Tiffany's turn to laugh. 'Oh. Don't know about that one. Well, sorry folks you'll have to wait'

'Tiffany'. I began in the most menancing way possible. Tiffany only rolled her eyes and started walking away. 'Oh you can scare me alright but I won't say anything. Oh and about the text about you spilling everything out. I know. I just wanted you to come here'

'What?'.

I looked at Hyoyeon and Seohyun but they only shrugged. So three of us are clueless. And one has all the answers but decided to keep shut. 

'Oh one more thing'. Tiffany said looking back at us. 'Don't worry I will tell you. Now is just not the right time'

When she was gone I looked at the two remaining. 'So? Mind telling me what's going on?'

'I definitely don't know what she was saying'. Hyoyeon said while raising both her arms. Like a surrender. 

Seohyun also nodded her head and did the same. 'We swear. Tiffany~unnie only dragged us both out here and then she started muttering things while pacing back and forth.'

I sighed. 'I believe you alright but she sure was acting strange'

'More than strange'. Hyoyeon said.

'Well, I think something's coming up and unnie knows about it but she doesn't want to tell it yet because maybe we'd react unlikely. Or maybe it's not yet confirmed'

Hyoyeon and I looked at each other then at Seohyun. 'You know if you weren't smart we'd say you know something'

Seohyun shook her head back vigorously. 'Ah no! I just see the situation in that way'

Hyoyeon and I both chuckled. 'Ah! Seohyun. We know'. Hyoyeon said. 

'Then we should get going. Tiffany said she's gonna tell us. No worries'. I said.

Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes at me. 'You know for someone like you who seems to be in the center of this all. You seem to be calm'

I shrugged like it was no big deal. 'I don't know what's going on so why should I panic?'

Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders in a manner where one says I don't know. 'Well, if someone else where in your position they might want to question everything.'

'Yeah. Well, I guess we all react differently'

'Yeah I guess you're right'