15

Practically You

After bidding farewell to Taeyeon I wandered aimlessly among the school premises. I decided to go to the library but changed my mind when I thought of how silent that room would be. I wonder how Seohyun manages to spend most of her time in there? Then it struck me, my spot, I wonder why I haven't thought of it before? Maybe because it's already Siwon infested? I had doubts of going there, thinking I'll run into him again but, I know for sure the lads in the soccer team are out in the field so maybe I'm safe for now.

Before heading to my spot. I felt the need to grab some refreshments. The vending machine was just a few feet away so I decided to grab something first.

I was still deciding what to buy when I heard a coin being placed inside. Great! 

Siwon's body was bent but when he straightened them again he immediately looked at me. 

'Say, I know you right?'

I rolled my eyes at him. I didn't bother answering him since I know it'll just turn into something. Maybe if I do, I might have the nerve to strangle this jerk. 

I could feel him eyeing me but I didn't bother looking at him. I focused my gaze on the food, still deciding what to buy. He chuckled and grabbed what he bought. 

'You know you can take this. I bought two'

I didn't know what he was giving me because I pushed past him. I was about to drop my coins when he started clicking his tongue, 'Tsk, tsk, tsk! Rude, rude, rude and rude'.

I composed myself before looking at him, a big smile plastered on my face.

'Oh I'm sorry. What was it again that you were giving me?'

He stood there for a moment unsure of what to do. This time it was my turn to laugh. I saw the same orange juice he's been giving me lately on his outstretched arm.

'Oh is this for me? Why thank you'

I grabbed the juice and walked away. Leaving the jerk behind. 

I guess I'd have to go home then

-------------------------------------------

The next day was unusually normal. And by normal I mean Siwon wasn't bothering me. We would meet a couple of times in the corridor but he wouldn't acknowldege my presence. When in class, he doesn't glance at my direction and that stupid smirk on his face was nowhere to be found. Honestly, I wasn't the least bit bothered by it. 

'Long time no see Soo!', Hyeon said while taking her usual seat.

'Normal right?'

'Yeah, it's been a while'

A few minutes later Tiffany arrived.

'Seohyun said she's be spending lunch with someone', she said a bit annoyed.

'And does it bother you?'

'YES! She left without even telling me who the person is'

I looked at Hyoyeon and we both smiled. Typical Tiffany!

'I'm sure it's no biggie, maybe it was her library buddy', I said trying to soothe Tiffany.

I could see Hyoyeon trying to hold back her laughter. I gave her a look telling her to shut . She looked at me teasingly and mouthed the words 'library buddy? seriously?'.

'what? can you come up with something better?', I mouthed back.

We were still debating, not knowing that Tiffany had already gotten over the whole issue of Seohyun and was now on another topic of interest. 

'Guys! Look at Siwon'

We both looked at Tiffany, she was gesturing us to glance at the direction of Siwon. 

'So?', Hyeon said. Sunking back at her chair.

'Yeah? What's so interesting about looking at some guy being feisted upon by girls?'

Tiffany looked at us like we were the dumbest people that ever lived on the planet.

'Well, have you seen his face?', she said.

I raised my arms like I was being called for in class. 'I do'

'See! Hyeon you're so slow'

I cleared my throat, 'What I mean is, I always see his face. We're classmates you know'

Tiffany groaned loudly. Hyeon smiled at me and we both high fived. 

'The two of you are hopeless', Tiffany resigned.

I did say that I wasn't interested but there was that small nagging feeling inside of me that told me to look at what Siwon's face looks like. 

I peeked at Hyeon's back and was able to access a good sneak peek at his face. He was flirting! Oh, this is hilarious. Stupid Siwon was flirting. He turned his head and I immediately straightened myself out. I don't know if he saw me. I just hope he didn't.

========

lalalalala!! updated. Y does Siwon act that way?? hmmm! find out :)))))))))))))))

to my lovely subscriber dannwh, I'm sorry I wasn't able to update fast enough. I have this stupid cold that's causing the delay of my work!