민혁 10탄

The One Who Got Away

Before Minhyuk could grab his card, she pushed hers first and gave it to the cashier, "I got this one, I owe you from last time"

She smiled at him, ordering for both of them. "That's like 2 years ago though.." He whined, she shook her head, "No for real I want to buy this round" and she pulled him by his wrist to a seat near the pick up counter, holding the buzzer in her other hand.

 

Minhyuk felt a little warmth build in his stomach,  looking at her hand holding onto his wrist and took a seat. He stared at her as she looked around the cafe studying the interior before her gaze locked with his, she smiled lifting an eyebrow, "What?" She grinned, the buzzer went off before words could slip out of his mouth and she got up in a dash.

Placing the cups on the table he reached out for his, in the same moment as she pushed it towards him their hands touched, she pulled away slowly and smiled. He wanted to hold it for longer but, missed the chance.

 

"So how's life?" She asked, leaning back holding the mug with both hands realizing she had her legs spread, she crossed them noting her casual position. He grinned, she always had her legs spread like a man and crouched over, it was almost weird to see her revert her legs like she did.

 

"Busy, as per usual, but we've gotten more popular since our last album, we even had more independent concerts abroad" Minhyuk blew on his coffee whilst she just scoffed it down, as if she had no sense of heat.

Her smile intact as she lowered the coffee again, "I noticed I barely even was able to get into the fansign, I bet I can't get into the showcase next week" She chuckled, happy for him and s to finally get recognition for their hard work and talents.

 

"I personally liked your debut song and 걸어, the dances in particular" Her cheeks reddened lightly, glancing at him before looking away sipping on her coffee. He coughed, "How so with Trespass?" His eyes wondering and his voice curious, "I liked your part in the beginning..." She trailed off and blushed harder thinking about it,

 

"I honestly don't remember the dance well, can you clarify the move" He laughed and tried to think back, till it hit him, his very violent hip and crouch grab, he chocked on his coffee almost burning himself in process, she quickly leaned over and handed him tissues, "Omg are you okay?"

 

Her face worried, still her cheeks a fair pink, he nodded and shyly looked away. "Yeah I'm fine" His sentence wobbly as he wiped his lips and chin, "I just remembered the part you talked about.." Again her eyes averted his, "You're such a ert" He smirked, her eyes widened and she looked down and shook her head, "Dude no, shut it, it looked cool, leave me alone" She huffed, her face growing redder per second. "Just drink your coffee, idiot" She muttered and turned to the side, "Sorry sorry" He said with a low chuckle, turning up his charm a little, "What about you? How's your life been?"

 

Minhyuk put the coffee down, still too hot for him to drink, she sighed, "Last year, when I was here I ran into my ex when I was taking a stroll in Seoul I was going to your dorm to surprise you guys but..I saw him in the subway and well..." She paused, Minhyuk clenched his fists, feeling this jealously creep up his spine. "Don't tell me..did you, I mean him, did he do anything?"

 

She shook her head, giving another sigh, "No, he convinced me to have a talk with him since it had been a year since we broke up and it was like fate to run into each other.

 

He did ask me if I wanted to get back together, but I refused - I cant go back to a cheater. I realized even though it hurt, I might still have something lingering for him but, the love we had is dead that is for sure.."

 

He waited for her to elaborate about this "lingering" she had, "So you just wanna like, be physical with him or are you still emotionally attached to that ?" His tone harsh, her brows frowned lightly, annoying him.

 

"No! I wouldn't touch him in a million years. I have feelings for someone else, so forget about that" She muttered, annoyed and gave him a angry glare.