민혁 7탄

The One Who Got Away

"How's Nat doing?" Wonho asked, Minhyuk shifted the pen between his teeth and pulled it out, "She's doing much better, she told me she got signed with Jellyfish Entertainment as their first foreigner she's coming to Korea this weekend" He said estactically almost bouncing his seat, The pen fumbled out of his fingers and rolled to the edge of the table. "I saw some of her last year's commercials still appear on TV, it really she couldn't see us when she was here" Hyungwon pouted, adjusting his hair, Minhyuk shrugged, "If she had the time she would've seen me, it's okay" Minhyuk grabbed the pen and stared playing with it again. "I remember the first time we met her, darm that stomach rumble never heard anything so loud come from a person's stomach before" Kihyun laughed, almost getting a smack to the back of his head from Minhyuk But, dogded it. "Wasn't she going to give you a facetalks call before our fansign started?" Shownu asked looking over at Minhyuk, "How'd you know?" The guy asked surprised, "We all know, she told us" They said in unison.

"I guess she's busy working she just sent a txt saying she can't FaceTime due to poor connection at work" Minhyuk grumbled with a pout. They didn't have time either, it was time for their fansigning to start and cellphones weren't allowed so they left them backstage in the dressing room. Everyone of Monsta X was dressed for the occasion their makeup was dark but y and clothes too. "WOO! MONSTA X입니다!" They greeted and the audience of Monbebe's squealed loudly so it spared through the venue. As the line neared the end and there was so many gifts and letters on the table, Jooheon had a pretty tiara stuck in his bangs and a heart sticker on his cheeks. Hyungwon had again yet another frog plusie beanie gifted to him, Wonho winked like crazy at the fan cams and Shownu as well Kihyun was busy chatting with the fans as they signed their albums. I.M joked around with the manager who kept trying to take away the lightsaber toy a fan had given him but kept saying lines from the movie in English.

"What's your name?" Minhyuk cheerfully asked as he moved a present down behind him. "That's not important I came to see as soon as I got here" the husky soft voice behind him said. He couldn't believe his eyes as she was seated in front of him, her hair long and curly slightly lighter brown in the ends from the sun. "You're back" He said slowly, her healthy glow caught him off guard her skin had recovered so much and her smile was nothing but breathtakingly beautiful and happy as the corners of her lips curved upward. "I just got here 2 hours ago, barely made it for the fansigning, it's my first time at one of these" She spoke, her Korean had improved as well, she gave everyone a quick subtle wave and they smiled mouthing her to hurry so they could say hi too, especially Hyungwon. "I've missed you" She said, The words themselves melted Minhyuk into a puddle of of bubbles and sunshine. He blushed, "I missed you too.." He whispered and signed her album and held her hand for 10 seconds then ran his hand through the entire length of her hair. "It suits you" He smiled, she slipped a letter onto the table and gave it to him before moving to the next chair to Wonho, "Text me when you're free" She said and moved, he nodded barely able to take his eyes off her till he heard the word 오빠 chime through his ears.

"Isn't that Natalie, the biracial model who signed with Jellyfish Entertainment as an actress?" The Monbebe asked, Minhyuk smiled, "I think it is" "She's so beautiful omg" She said quietly, she looked over at her and have her smile, "감사합니다" Natalie whispered to her, making the fan squeal even more.

Minhyuk couldn't pin point where she had gone off too as he screened all of the fans in the near distance, blocking the lights with his hand. She most likely disappeared in the money fans and the poor lighted area, it was too hard for him to place faces on everyone there. He pouted lightly and sighed sitting back down, Wohno grinned and threw his arm over the silver haired guy.