민혁 6탄

The One Who Got Away

The hot water ran down his body, he couldn't stop seeing her emotionally drained gaze penetrate through his gaze whenever he closed his eyes.

 

He felt how sore and warm his heart felt when he would think about her lips and the kisses they shared earlier that night. His fingers touched his lips softly, as his mind wandered recollecting the moments, The feelings and sensation.


"Come sit down"

 

Kihyun called over at Minhyuk, she was sitting in the couch looking at the boys play, he eyed her and sat down next to her. Her arms stiff and odd in front of her chest resting her hands onto her thighs, "You okay?" She shook her head, her face was red.

 

"Did you catch a cold? Are you having a fever?" Hyungwon jumped up and out his hand on her forehead, a loud growling noise roared through the room making even Shownu and Jooheon look over as they were slaying zombie on the TV. "Yo girl, you hungry?" I.M asked in English, "yea Im starving..I didn't eat today" She laughed, it sounded a little odd but, it sounded a lot more light hearted than expected.



The next morning, Minhyuk stumbled out into living room to check up on her, to see if she had a good sleep. He saw how she quietly was slipping into her shoes by the front door and ran up to her, "Were you leaving without saying goodbye?" Minhyuk looked into her eyes, they got glassy in the same instance,

 

"I wanted to leave the good memories of me with you till I come back, I dont want to bring you pain by saying goodbye"

 

She whispered, she pressed her lips on his, "It's nicer than a goodbye"

 

She pulled away and opened the door, before she could leave Minhyuk pressed her up against the wall his entire being holding her in place, "I.."

 

His gaze scammed all of her face, and gave her a passionate kiss.

 

"I know I shouldn't have done that..I shouldn't, I know..but, just know I'm not doing it to use your breakup as in excuse I really like and care you so much, I'll always wait for you here" He said under his breath, his heart almost jumping his chest,

 

"So precious" she said, her hand caressed his cheek and smiled before vanishing out the door.