민혁 5탄

The One Who Got Away

The kisses didn't stop, he caressed her face down to her shoulders and back. Till she was so tightly wrapped in his embrace, they couldn't keep their lips apart and he almost pushed her down on the couch inside of the cafe. It was late and the rain was pouring, so loud nothing was heard to them. "Minhyuk..." She whispered faintly in between his kisses, he knew he had to stop, he placed a final one on her lips and held it together for as long as he could almost making his own knees shake from the sweetness. He placed his forehead on hers and sighed, "I'm so sorry..I've been wanting to do that for years.." He whispered to her, "I'll come see you first thing when I come back to Korea, I promise" She whispered back her heart was heavy and as much as she was confused, hurt and empty, she could feel Minhyuk's feelings soothe her mind. He let out a quiet sob, "You have to..I won't allow anything else" He said and pulled back, he reached for the coffee on the table and handed her hers as well. After they finished it, they walked back outside, their clothes still wet and moist Minhyuk looked at her as she spaced out. "Come with me, we can dry your clothes at my dorm and you can get a hot shower then we can take it from there" She felt a little hesitant, she was worried about herself, she had never experienced a breakup like this before and even now it all was just so messed up inside she didn't want to break Minhyuk's heart whilst hers was still ripping apart as she dragged her feet to keep up with him. He kept trying to keep her under the umbrella but she stumbled from side to side, he reached out and placed her arm around her back and held her close so she would walk straight.

"Just be really quiet so we dont wake anyone" Minhyuk whispered and smiled, his smile light up a little part of her and she gave a small smile back and nodded. "Yo who's this?" Jooheon asked, as he jogged by the door holding a box of cookies to his chest, "EY IT'S HER OMG" Hyungwon exclaimed and shuffled off into the living room and came back just as fast he left with a magazine in his hand. Minhyuk and her had barely even gotten to close the door behind them, just frozen on spot. Hyungwon held up the magazine and pointed at the cover, "It's her! That biracial model, Minhyuk-ah is she your friend? How come you never told me?" Hyungwon whined a little But, quickly went back to being a little more cool and collected, "I didn't think it was important to mention I had a model friend we all do" He pulled his shoulders and helped her find the bathroom so she could take a shower. "Why are you guys up its like 4:30AM" Minhyuk asked as she closed the door and the sound of running water was heard, "We're gaming, our schedule is off tomorrow, only Shownu has to record something so~" Jooheon said and ripped the cardboard container open and started munching on a cookie. "We should be asking you why youre out at night, soaked in the rain alone with a girl" Jooheon shot back at him and he blushed lightly, "She's been having a hard time and things just got really bad today so I ran out to check if she was safe" Minhyuk mumbled and ran a hand through his hair frustrated, "Aiight aiight Im not going to get in the way between you love birds" Jooheon joked, Minhyuk frowned, "We aren't dating" "I believe him" Hyungwon joked and laughed going into the living room, "Yeah.. Hyungwon' s right, she just got out of a 4 year relationship today..she caught him in the act cheating on her..." He said furious by the by the thought, "Omg...poor girl so she was wandering in the rain? And you went out to make sure didn't do anything stupid? I assume you're good friends then atleast" "I'm her bestfriend" He admitted with a little smile, "or that's what she calls me. But, hey I gotta change be back in 10" "Come join us, Im sure Hyungwon would dig it" Jooheon giggled, Minhyuk pushed him away and he went into his room to find some spare clothes for her to wear when she was done showering.