민혁 3탄

The One Who Got Away

The umbrella fell to the ground behind Minhyuk, her hands firmly gripped onto his back and pulled his shirt into her fists. He lowered his head and gently rubbed hers and ran his hand over her head down to her neck repeatedly for comfort.

He knew they we're never going to break up, her boyfriend would be too stubborn to be the first one to make the move and she would never be able to let him go. Here he was holding the woman whom he loved in his embrace and she was crying over the man whom she loved which wasn't him.

"I ..caught him cheating" She whispered, Minhyuk's eyes widened in surprise, he held her out with his arms stretched out so he could see her face. "He did what?!" He practically yelled, her face was a pure display of pain and sadness just laughed with a broken heart. "I know right.. I can't believe it either But, I saw..it .and...I .." She covered her face and plunged to the ground, her legs gave up on her and she hit the pavement knees first. Minhyuk quickly went down to her, "You gotta get up, come on lets go it isn't safe out here, we'll get sick too" Minhyuk helped her up and looked around, he saw a Toms and Tons in the distance and placed her arm over his neck. "Come on".

"This is awkward.." She mumbled, her eyes wandering around the barista kept stealing glances to the back to check on them. "He's just doing his job, I'll buy us some coffee" "No it's okay.." "Hot Americano right?" He ignored her pleaded and she nodded shyly, surprised he even knew.

The silence was thick between them, she stared at herself through the reflection of the black surface of her coffee. Minhyuk wasn't sure how to start the conversation, but he tried anyways. "..What happened?" He leaned over the table and whispered. "I came home early, I scheduled the tutor hour differently so I would get home earlier so I could eat dinner with my boyfriend together when he got back from his last day of military service but...when I got home the door wasn't locked, I figured his parents had just gotten home early and went inside..." She paused, her face was emotionless but still the tears flooded down her cheeks. "I heard moans as soon as I entered and a girl saying my boyfriend's name out in Korean, ...it was horrible..I just stood there watching them till she saw me and screamed and then he saw me, haha.. it's stupid really. I never thought he was the type to cheat...I hit him straight in the face and grabbed all my valuables and his secret cash stash. I flicked him off, 'Im taking this you bag I really can't believe you and I hope that girl you be ing have a nice personality because I dont understand your standards anymore, sorry hun no offence but this bag doesn't deserve anything good coming to him. I'm done, we're done. If you wanted to break up you should've man'd up and done it instead of beating around the bushes motherer' and then I went to Seoul crying in the subway till I could buy some cigarettes..." Minhyuk got up and  sat down next to her, wiping her tears away softly. "I'm so sorry, I wish you didn't  witness that.." He gave her shoulder a squeeze and pulled her closer. She shifted her weight and leaned into her embrace, "You were right, We should've broken up that time...spared all this extra pain, ever since I arrived to Seoul I kept thinking if we had just broken up I wouldn't had pushed him into cheating and he could've dated her comfortably but I ruined that for him too-" "Stop talking like everything is your fault! It's not! He was the one who had a choice, you did what you felt was right and stayed with him because you loved him! He should've ended it if he wasn't going to fully commit to you anymore instead of doing something so low as that and even in your guy's house! I will kill him." Minhyuk spat furious and completely losing his temper, she gave his knee two light pats, "I hit him so hard he got a black eye and a bloody nose. Don't you worry one bit, if anyone was to kill him I can do it" Minhyuk chuckled nervously, "Really?..Didnt know you were that strong" "You haven't seen my body so"