민혁 9탄

The One Who Got Away

"I wanna go home and shower" Kihyun whined and walked inside the dressing room, followed by the other members behind him. Minhyuk sprinted in front of him and in a predator-like fashion snatched his phone and unlocked as soon as his body landed on the couch. "Yo what's the hurry" Shownu asked and sat down slowly next to him, the other's got their microphones taken off. "Just have to check my messages" He said absentmindedly, his eyes quickly sorting the unread messages looking for hers.
 
 
His eyes had a little glow to them as they lit up at her unread message, he bumped into Hyungwoo as they were walking into their minivan. Hyungwoo hissed at him,
 
"Put your phone away and wave bye to our fans"
 
Minhyuk put his phone down and the smile he had plastered all over his face, was so tender and cheerful all of the Minhyuk fans squealed as soon as he lifted his face and waved around. When they got into the can Minhyuk went back to his phone,
 
- Hi, I just got here. I have to leave after the personal greeting part but, Im glad I could make it.
 
Minhyuk's fingers dotted away on the screen, quickly sending a reply.
- I was so happy to see you! Everyone was too, But I probably am the most hehe. Do you have time to hangout tonight or?
 
He kept deleting various words from the text, I missed you, Can I see you right now, did you miss me, I want to hug you so bad. So many things he wanted to say, these two years where everything was as if he had never kissed her and that she had never kissed him.
 
Even though he would always voice his caring notions towards her, how he wish he could hug her and cuddle her to sleep while she was sick, he'd kiss away her pain when she felt weak, lost and alone. He looked up, resting his head back into the seat, looking melancholic Hyungwoo elbowed him lightly.
 
 
"What's wrong? Shouldn't you be happier, she's finally back in Korea" Hyungwoo smiled quite happy himself, Minhyuk looked at him, "Of course I ammmmmm I'm just waiting for her to reply back to me she's apparently working again" He dragged his words annoyingly, pulling a small prank, Hyungwoo groaned and crossed his arms over his chest, mumbling 'whatever' as he closed his eyes.
 
 
- I'm getting settled into my studio, it's a small room But, come by and we can go somewhere else ^^ Or should I just come by your dorm?
/address.
Minhyuk bit his lip,
- I'll swing by your place, it's not far from here so we can always stop by the dorm and say hi to the other's if you want~ Ill be there after I change out of our performance outfit :^)
- Okay, sounds good. Also dont make that smiley its horrifying..
- :^) :^) :^) :^)
- ㅡㅡ;;;
 
 
He closed his eyes, a smile on his lips and held his phone to his chest, sinking a little further into the seat. He felt a feeling of excitement grow in his stomach and his chest felt warm. It was dark outside, mostly Jooheon, Hyungwoo and Shownu had settled in their beds and were just being lazy and tired, Wonho was playing with his mixing and composing in the living room. Minhyuk was still in full makeup, he wanted to look extra good for when he was going over to meet Natalie, He did although tone down the dark smokey eye look so it wasn't that extreme to wear out. He fluttered out around and about, as he tried to figure what would br perfect to wear - not too formal but, not scrubby-casual. "MINHYUK. Just wear that, quit it you've been changing clothes for like 2 hours now" Hyungwoo exploded, seated in his bunk and leaned over the rail.
 
"Where you even going? We have no schedule and we're done practicing for tonight" Jooheon eyed him, as he lifted his cap from his face. "Nothing special"
 
He said and checked his outfit out in the mirror adjusting his hair, "I call bull, you wouldn't be going out THAT well dressed at this hour for nothing special" Hyungwoo said in a sassy way and slouched over the rail instead, Minhyuk shook his head and grabbed a black Nike cap, "I always dress well" He said cheekily and scooted out the bedroom with a grin.
 
- Sorry I had to finish practice first. I'm on my way :^)
/Minhyuk 1:15오전