TWIST 2: We're BIGBANG!

Twisted Fate

WE'RE BIGBANG!

 

(A/N: For those who have read the previous chapter long before, there was a slight change in one of the scenes... ^_^)

 

DARA’s POV

 

My eyes widened as I remembered that arrogant jerk!

 

 

 

How dare him look at me like that?! Can’t he remember what he did to me this morning?!? He embarrassingly bumped me in front of many passersby, and he didn’t even say sorry?! Huh!

 

 

 

 

I’ll get on you next time…!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was in the middle of my irritation when my phone beeped. I looked at the screen.

 

 

 

 

‘1 message received.’ I smiled as I opened it and read.

 

 

 

 

“Yo! How are you? How’s class? :D” It was from Youngbae oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oppa! :D…The classes were fine…a bit boring though…but it’s ok…how ‘bout you?’ I replied as I started looking for the cafeteria in the map I was holding. This school was just so big that I can’t seem to find my way there! I should have asked TOP to accompany there but I was just too mesmerized by his charms and stares. Who could blame me? He was just too good for my eyes! Gosh! It was like my world stopped for a while there. I felt giddy at the thought. Wiiee!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few seconds my phone beeped again. “Good to know…I’m fine. :) So, are you heading for next class?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Nope…it’s my break…I’ll have my next class later, 1pm.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ow…it’s also my break…are you going somewhere? I was thinking if I can join you for lunch? :)”

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Sure! I’m heading towards the cafeteria right now… I’m in front of the Business building. You?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m heading out of the Business building as well. Wait me there…I’ll go with you since you’re not yet familiar with the place. Knowing you, you won’t easily find your way there. Hahaha!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Ya! I’m not that stupid you know…hmmp!’ Well, I’m a bit poor in directions but I’m not that stupid you know…But if I’ll do it myself, I know it would take some time before I arrived there. Wasting time is a NO NO…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Haha! Just kidding… Wait me there arraso? :P”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whatever! Hmpp! If not only for my poor sense of direction, I would go there by myself…I’ll wait for you outside the Garden of Kismet.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay. See you! Smile okay? :D” I did not reply. Ha! Serves him right. That’s my punishment for calling me stupid. Hohoho…

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Jiyong’s POV happened the same time as Dara’s POV above.)

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

I glanced at the girl who talked with TOP hyung a while ago. Tsk. Just like those typical freshies, she was also curious about the fountain. The damn fountain which I never understand how it got its popularity. I mean, what’s so new about it anyway? It’s just one of those fountains with elegant prehistoric designs. Don’t get me wrong, but what’s so unique about it? Maybe the stories I guess. I knew all those tales about the said fountain but…heellooo…those were just myths…Ha! Things happen for a reason, not because you wish for it. Believing in such tales was just simply…stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“New target, huh?” I smirked playfully as I asked TOP hyung about the girl.

 

 

 

 

“What again, Jiyong?” Hyung glanced at me, rolling his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

I leaned on hyung’s left shoulder, “Hyung, we’ve seen everything…” I eyed Seungri, who was on the other side of TOP hyung, as I whispered, “Don’t try to deny it…” Haha. I so loved to tease Hyung…He’s always serious and I just loved how he reacts sometimes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya! Hyung! Why take the solo flight? You could have just asked our help,” Seungri asked, wiggling his brows teasing him more.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you guys talking about? I was just being friendly…don’t get me wrong.” TOP answered nonchalantly as he freed himself from us.

 

 

 

 

“It’s just so unusual for you to make the first move hyung…We didn’t expect that from you…You seemed not to be bothered by the girls surrounding us…You were friendly, yes but you never made the first move to befriend them.” Seungri chuckled lightly as he drank the remaining contents of the canned soda he was holding.

 

 

 

 

 

“First what?!” He turned to Seungri frowning. “Haha... Are you trying to be funny maknae? I was just amused of her innocence that I had the urge to befriend her. Come on! Didn’t you find her cute?” The amusement in his voice was very evident despite his serious facial expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cute? Yeah, she was…although she’s sort of a petite… but innocent?? Haha! I find her rather stupid for believing those fountain tales. So easy to trick, so easy to fool. I kinda pity her for that…Tsk…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, I agree that she’s cute…and innocent…” I was surprised at the remark of Seungri. I looked at him but I smiled as I could see his implied thoughts. Mischievous thoughts as I termed it. There I saw his dreamy eyes, probably imagining things again. I just shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So much for that guys…hmm….Have you seen Dae?” TOP asked without looking at us. He was looking somewhere but Daesung’s nowhere to be found.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nope. Maybe he’s not yet in school.” I shrugged.

 

 

 

 

 

“Probably still sleeping soundly in their house eh?” Seungri joked. “Expect that for a first day…Maybe he’s still enjoying his vacation ‘extension’ you know…hehe”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But he didn’t tell us that he’ll be absent today…” TOP wondered as we turned left, entering the cafeteria. Seungri and I just shrugged at his wonder.

 

 

 

 

TOP hyung went straight ahead to the counter to order our food while Seungri and I went to our ‘usual’ table. Yeah…this table was especially and automatically reserved for us. Not because of a “RESERVED” sign but students never sat here because this was our place. Our territory I must say. We’re BIGBANG so that’s pretty…expected.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

At the cafeteria, girls could be seen either smiling dreamily or drooling over the three heartthrobs of the campus sitting in a table located on the middle left of the cafeteria. For them, everyday’s a miracle and breaks were their favorite part of the day since they could always have a glimpse of the most famous band in the University. Who else would you look for when you have BIGBANG? They have different personalities, which made them the most admired group in the campus.

 

 

 

The leader, KWON JIYONG, known by many as GD/G-dragon, was a badass and a cool one. He was famous, being the forefront/vocalist and at the same time the lead guitarist of the band. He’s so cool on stage but there’s something in him that student couldn’t seem to decipher. He was a cousin of TOP, whom he also considered as his best friend. He composed most of the original songs of the group, and indeed a musically-inclined person.

 

 

 

Then there’s CHOI SEUNGHYUN, known by many as TOP, the bassist of the group. He was the most famous among them because he was the son of the owner of the school, Mr. Sungjo Choi. He was the gentle one and an ultimate flower boy. His heart-melting stares and rapping skills could make any girl fall for him.

 

 

 

There’s LEE SEUNGRI, the rhythm guitarist and the playboy maknae (youngest) of the group who always mingle with the girls. Although he’s always seen with the girls, he never asked anyone to be his girlfriend since he didn’t want to hurt them. He called it as his fan service. He’s frank but could sometimes be insensitive.

 

 

 

Last but not the least, KANG DAESUNG, BIGBANG’s drummer and was the funny guy of the group. He was known for his eye smiles and for his corny jokes. He had a younger sister, Minzy.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

DARA’s POV

I was waiting for Youngbae oppa when I heard some girls screaming, as if they’ve seen a movie star or something like that. I glanced at them. They looked like crazy fangirls spazzing. It was hilarious seeing them like that. Sometimes I thought, girls like them could be dangerous. Just look at them! I wonder how the person they were spazzing at would feel seeing them. Haha! I do feel giddy whenever I see my idol, but I never spazzed literally like them. That would be so embarrassing on my part!

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, I noticed them slowly turning their gaze at me. ‘Oh crap. Did they hear my thoughts?’ My eyes widened as I noticed their dreamy eyes turned into something like they’re going to murder someone. It’s not me they’re planning to kill, am I? As if in shock, their eyes widened, mouths opened as they locked their eyes on me. ‘Ottokae? Ottokae? What did I do?’

 

 

 

 

 

I almost jumped in surprise when someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I immediately turned to the guy behind me. An automatic smile flashed to my face.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa!” I hugged him tightly. Although he called me stupid a while ago, I just can’t help but miss him so much. It’s been a long time since we last saw each other. We continued texting each other so we won’t miss each other too much. Bom was also excited when she knew that I went to the same school as Youngbae.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey hey hey…Don’t get teary-eyed on the first day. I might not let you go. Haha!” he said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya!” I lightly slapped her arms. “Didn’t you miss me? I bet no, since you called me stupid!” I faked an angry expression..

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course I missed you D! And I was just kidding a while ago okay? Don’t get mad. Hahaha!” He laughed as he reached for my head and messed with my hair.

 

 

 

“Aish!! Oppa! Is that your way of telling me you missed me huh? Messing with my hair??” I said as I freed myself from his grasp. I hate it when he does that. You see, I’m allotting enough time to fix for my hair, yet here he comes ruining it. Arggghhh!

 

 

 

 

 

 

He chuckled at my reaction. I was fixing my hair when he asked,”So where’s Bominator?” He roamed his eyes around to look for Bom but he couldn’t find and feel any signs of the Bominator…haha! “She’s not with you?” he asked as we walked our way to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

“Deh. She’s studying in Hongdae College of Culinary Arts. So no need to worry. You won’t see her Bominator stunts.” I joked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae called Bom a Bominator since according to him she was an alien. Not literally, though. She could sometimes be gentle and sweet but when her Bomination attacks, find a place to hide. She sure was some kind of a monster in doing pranks. Remember what she did to me earlier this morning? That was just a sample of her mild attack. Ow, I remembered. I better prepare a counter-attack for her ringing bell stunt she did this morning. Aigoo!

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile…

 

The three boys were about to leave the cafeteria when Daesung approached them. “Hey guys! Sorry I wasn’t able to join you for lunch. Minzy had a slight fever. Mom and Dad already went to the office so I can’t just leave her…but she’s okay now…hmm…so what’s up?” Dae asked as they went out of the cafeteria premises.

 

 

 

 

“TOP hyung approached a girl a while ago. He even befriended her! Can you imagine that?” Seungri exclaimed while smiling and waving at every girl he met at the cafeteria entrance.

 

 

 

“Really?!” Dae turned to TOP, wearing a surprised look. “Was that true hyung?” he added.

 

 

“Come on guys! I was just amused by her innocence that I had the urge to approach her, that’s all! Don’t get me wrong okay?!” TOP rolled his eyes to the three boys.

 

 

“You can’t blame us hyung. It was just unusual, you know.” Jiyong inserted.

 

 

“Whatever.” TOP looked straight ahead as they entered the Music building. Every girl in the corridor stopped what they’re doing as soon as they saw BIGBANG approaching down the hallway.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update and a bit boring one,,,Mianhe...

But thanks for dropping by to read my work...hope you liked it...

And sorry for the wrong grammar/typo errors if there's any... :)

^_^