Problem Child

Untainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han stands dumbfounded. Steadying himself against the door, he tries to not fall and make a fool out of himself.

'Hunnie, you dance so well....' He whispers to himself and smiles. Slowly stepping inside the dance studio he watches a sweaty Sehun bending down with his hands resting on his knees, trying to regain his breath. Kai is standing beside him who looks equally worn out. He notices Han entering and smirks. Squeezing Sehun's shoulder, he whispers something which causes the dark haired guy to look up with a jerk. He scratches his head and grins sheepishly.

'Hey, Han!' Kai says and waves. Han waves back, his eyes still locked on Sehun's.

'Hun-hun, here, has been waiting for you!' Kai says and Sehun thwacks the back of his head. Han chuckles and says,' You guys are such awesome dancers!'

Sehun looks at the floor and blushes with a tight-lipped smile.

'I'll leave you two alone. See you soon, Han.' Kai says and hurriedly grabbing his stuff, exits the studio.

'I'll.. I'll need a bath b-before we g-go to the p-park...' Sehun says.

'Yeah, about that. I'm really sorry. I have an extra class today. Detention, to be precise. ' Han replies with a sullen face, recalling Huan’s deeds that caused him to earn a detention for not submitting his due paper on time. He stares back at the taller who looks a little disappointed. Exploring the beautiful contours on Sehun's well-sculpted face, Han marvels at the extent of its perfection. His gaze lingers on the cut below his right eye, wondering how Sehun got it. It doesn't look too nasty albeit being a little deep. His eyes travel down to the pink cushions pulled into a pout.

'Oh.' Sehun says, his lower lip jutting out cutely. Han wishes that his eyes could click pictures. Because the sight infront of him is nothing short of angelic. He reaches out and touches Sehun's cheek in a daze. Sehun jumps at the sudden touch as if experiencing an electrical shock. He steps back and looks down his nose.

Han throws him a questioning look, his hand still in the air. He watches Sehun's lips quiver and form the words,' I'm sorry, Han. I'm just... not comfortable with people... touching me.'

Han nods in understanding. For a moment there, he suspects that Sehun finds him repulsive. But that's just him being paranoid.

'Alright. I'm sorry. I didn't know.' Han replies guiltily.
'Let's meet up tomorrow. Maybe? Please?' Sehun asks, making the older's face light up.

'Yes, you dummy. Ofcourse.' Han says and chuckles.
Looking at his watch, he hurriedly bades the taller goodbye and heads for his class.

*_* *_* *_*
'Han!' Huan calls out and watches his brother turn around to face him. He fights to keep down his giggles while stepping towards Han with his hands behind his back.

'What is it?' Han voices softly. He looks very worn out and for a second Huan melts because of the droopy, tired, doe eyes. But then he remembers he has similar eyes and no one took pity on him ever, no matter how tired he was. So, he s his hand forward which holds a paper bag with fresh doughnuts. He notices Han's eyes widen in glee for a few nanoseconds before going back to the way they were. Scoffing, he looks at Huan who tries to pull an innocent face.

'Why are you giving me this?' Han asks.

Huan shrugs and says,' Why? I can't bring something for my brother?'

'Huan, are you sick?'

'Haha. No, I'm not. Now hurry up and eat this. It's pretty yummy.'

'It's just really surprising...'

'Pfft.'

‘Have they been fried in peanut oil because…’

‘Ofcourse not! I know you are allergic to peanuts.’

'Oh. Alright. Uhmm.. thanks?'

'You are welcome!' Huan exclaims and turning on his heel, sprints back up his room. Han takes another look at the doughnuts which smell oh-so-heavenly and gulps. He really wants to eat it but has his doubts.

1. Mum wasn't home for a few days so that meant no dinner at home. 
2. And so he already ate something outside.
3. Plus, most importantly, It was HUAN who gave him the food which meant something was fishy.

Definitely fishy.

*_* *_*
Huan enters his room and slams the door shut. He falls on his bed and buries his face in the pillow. He squeals and giggles unto it. He's so evil. He knows.

Pulling out his phone, he texts Minseok: Parcel delivered. ;)

He instantly receives a reply: alrighty! Now, stage 2 of our plan begins tomorrow. Wish u Luck! ;)

Huan: Thanks, buddy! Bye!

He grins to himself and decides to sleep early. He has a lot of things to carry out tomorrow.

*_* *_* *_*

'Huan?'

'Yes, Minseok?'

‘I remember you saying something about your brother being allergic to peanuts.’

‘Oh. I told you about that?' Huan asks and pauses. He notices the meaningful look on Minseok's face and understands what his friend is up to. He asks,' How are we going to get him to…’

‘Doughnuts… fried in peanut oil.’

‘Gosh, yes! But how is that going to be a good revenge plan? I mean...'

'My plan doesn't just end there.' Minseok replies calmly and rubs his chin while grinning. Huan an eyebrow at him.

'The allergy isn't too severe for him, is it?'

'Nah!'

'Good. It's the perfect plan! You'll see.'

'I'm all ears.'

'Alright. So, this is how it goes....'

Minseok narrates his plan and Huan nods accordingly.

*_* *_* *_*
Kyungsoo stands outside the Lu residence, waiting for Han. Tapping his foot impatiently, he inwardly curses the older for being late. Just when he's about to march up the front door and knock on it with all his might, ready with curses on the tip of his tongue, the door opens and Han steps out.

But someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter