Worries

Untainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is scared. Terrified, to say the least. Well, the reason was undoubtedly the mysterious guy with a voice that would put angels to shame. The night before, he didn't realise the graveness of the situation. But when he spent the entire night, wide awake on his bed, thinking about the aforementioned guy, it started to concern him. Why was he behaving this way? He tried asking himself out loud and ended up covering his ears, yelling at the walls.

He remembers how he began feeling completely at ease as the clocks ticked away. How he chuckled and discussed their favorite songs as if they had known each other since ages. He feared that he might grow close to the other and end up trusting him too much and...get himself in a situation he wouldn't be able to get out of.

He hid under his quilt pulled up over his head, screwing his eyes shut. The ungodly, pink lips and the small nose haunt him and he subconsciously sulks, since he couldn't see the rest of his face.
He groans and scolds himself,' Sehun! Stop it, you jerk!! Arghhhh!'

'Hunnie, I know it's your first time touching yourself and it probably feels way too good to be true but please keep it low! You are too loud!' Tao's excited voice says through the door and he chuckles. Sehun groans again and says out loud,' Taozi, go away! I'm not in the mood to see anyone!' He wonders how come Tao is always near his room, given the fact that his dorm room was on a different floor. Stalker tendencies or overprotective buddy. Sehun couldn’t come to a decision.

Tao laughs and says,' Ohh.. so Sehun gets cranky after an . Fine, I'll come back in some time.'

' off!'

'I love you too!' Tao calls out and walks away, giggling.

'God, have mercy on my soul!' Sehun cries and punches his pillow.

@_@

'Hun-hun!'

Sehun groans. There's only one person in the whole world who calls him by that embarrassing nickname. Kai. He wonders how Kai manages to be so happy. It annoys him at times. Does he not have any fears or insecurities?


'What is it, Kai?' he asks from under his quilt. Yes, he's still under there because.... he doesn't exactly know why. He just feels safer under there. He's weird that away. Always has been.

'Open up, Hun-hun. Me and your panda-eyed friend here wanna have some chat with you.' comes the reply from Kai followed by a giggle from Tao.


'Go away, please. I want to be alone.' Sehun pleads, now hugging his pillow.


'Sehun....' Tao says softly, making Sehun frown.


He gets up from the bed, the quilt still over his head and draped around his body, and opens the door. At the sight of him, Kai and Tao begin sniggering with a hopeless attempt of holding it back. Sehun knows he probably looks like a ridiculous toddler right now but he doesn't care. He's got other things to be bothered about. He slowly trudges back to his bed and sits cross-legged on it.


'Wow.' is all Tao says, still trying to stifle his giggles. Sehun shoots him a death glare.


'I’m sorry for bailing on you yesterday, man! And gosh, your dark circles are bigger than Tao's today. What's up, Hun-hun? ' Kai asks while Tao puffs his cheeks at Kai's statement. Sehun sighs and slumps back as his head hits the pillow. He closes his eyes and says,' It's nothing. Just a guy I met yesterday.'


Sehun hears a pig like squeal which is then succeeded by silence. Complete silence. He opens his eyes to find Tao and Kai staring at him as if he were a specimen from outer space and he wonders if he's got something on his face, eye gunk or drool traces. Their looks make a shiver run down his spine as he begins muttering,'W-what is it, guys? Is s-something w-wrong?'


'You. A guy. How? What?' Tao asks slowly as if talking to someone with a retarded mind. Kai nods at every word Tao utters with his mouth slightly open.


'I know. Its.... I don't know what's wrong with me!! he...' Sehun tries to speak but his mind fails to form the words.


'What is the name of that guy? What does he look like? Where does he live? What major? Quick! Spill the beans!' Tao rapid fires at Sehun with Kai nodding all the more aggressively. Sehun holds up his hands and speaks,'That's the issue here. I don't know anything about him. Except that we have same song favorites. And that he has got the most beautiful lips I have ever seen and a voice.... like that of a nightingale... so melodious and hypnotizing...'


As soon as Sehun stops talking, his gaze shifts back to the other two staring at him intently without expressions on their faces. They suddenly hoot loudly and start hopping around, chanting,"Sehun is in love!"


‘But you are a complete for not asking him his name!’


‘Oh yes! What were you drunk or something!? How do you think you are going to find him now? Huh?’


‘That’s very bad, Hunnie! Tsk, tsk. You are so dumb.’


‘Dumb Hun-hun!’


Sehun facepalms at the series of curses being thrown at him and Kai says, trying to change the subject,'By the way, do you remember that I was going to set you up with a friend of my boyfriend's? He's a singer too, you know. And so far from what I have heard, he's got a really good v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter