Date

Untainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Han?'

'Hmm?'

'You are listening to me, right?'

'Uh-huh. I'm all ears.'

'Really?'

'Hmmm...'

'So you don't mind having a with me and Jongin...?'

'Oh yes. Absolutely. Brilliant idea.'

'Lu Han! Look at me right now!' Kyungsoo bellows at Han who is startled by the fist that has now made contact with his jaw. He looks at Kyungsoo sheepishly and murmurs an apology. He receives a worried expression in reply.

'What is wrong, Han? You have been spacing out a lot these days.' Kyungsoo says, poking Luhan's cheek with his finger.

Han sighs and shakes his head. He hasn't slept really well since a few days. He holds his weary head which feels like it weighs a ton.

'I am having this...this dream every night. I'm playing this tune of mine on the piano... the same one that I heard in my dreams a few weeks ago.. and someone is dancing to it. That too, so gracefully! I couldn't see that person's face though... just a silhouette. I don't know why it's bothering me so much..! When I wake up from it, it feels as if I didn't even sleep at all.' Luhan mutters.

Kyungsoo makes Han get up from the bench he is sitting on and they walk out of the classroom.

'Plus, there's this... this guy...',Han says slowly,' I met him that night, at Kai's party. We had a great time together. I just can't get him out of my mind either.'

Kyungsoo stops in his tracks and its not long before Han realises that he is walking alone. He turns around to see Kyungsoo gaping at him. Kyungsoo steps towards him, approaching Han cautiously as if he were a dangerous animal. It makes the other scoff and snap,' I won't eat you. Why are you looking at me like that?'

'You !' Kyungsoo curses and grins at him weirdly. Han furrows his eyebrows and his head.

'I didn't know you had it in you! Getting lucky, huh?!' Kyungsoo teases with his eyebrows dancing and restraining Han in a playful headlock. Han's eyes widen in horror and he shoves a laughing Kyungsoo.

'I never said anything about... doing anything of that sort.... whatever is on your filthy mind!' Han says, trying to hide his flushing face.

Kyungsoo laughs and he wraps his arm around Han's shoulder. They enter the cafeteria and buy their food. Choosing a table, they settle down and Kyungsoo speaks,' Then what went down between you and that guy?'

Han narrates the entire incident and the whole time he has this dreamy look on his face that he is unaware of. Kyungsoo watches his friend in awe who is giggling and talking about this mysterious person. Almost as if he has a crush. But what Kyungsoo finds a huge turn off is, Han didn't even ask the guy his name. For the cherry on top, he has no clue what that guy looks like either. And for that, Kyungsoo feels like kicking Han.

'You, my friend', Kyungsoo says, pointing a french fry in Han's direction,'are hopeless. I would suggest you forget him.'
Han stomps his feet like a kid and attacks his piece of chocolate cake furiously.

'I... don't.... want to...' Han mumbles, almost unintelligibly.

Kyungsoo pats his head and says,'There were hundreds of people there that night. Many of them were Kai's old friends who live in different towns. What if the guy u met lives somewhere far? U probably won't ever meet him, right?'

Han breaks down on the inside on realising that Kyungsoo was indeed right. He closes his eyes and nods. He doesn't know why he is so worked up about that guy. They eat their food in silence and Han fights with his inner self. He still doesn't feel like giving up yet. He just doesn't.

'What class do you have now?' Kyungsoo asks him.

'It's a free period so I'm heading for the piano room. You?'

'I'm just going to follow you and listen to you play!' Kyungsoo says and Han chuckles weakly.

'I have this crazy idea. Wanna hear?' Kyungsoo asks to which Han nods absently.

'Remember that night I told u about that friend of Kai's? We could double! Me and Kai, you and his friend! Just so you can distract yourself. No one's asking you to take it seriously. You need to go out and have a good time!' Kyungsoo suggests, his eyes sparkling with hope. Han knows his friend is concerned about his happiness and slowly nods.

*_* *_* *_*

'Tell me again. Why are we here?',Sehun asks as he steps out of Kai's car.

'Stop whining, Hun-hun! You are going to thank me for this!' Kai says and grins at him.

'I don't really see that happening. And do me a favor... don't call me hun-hun infront of that guy. Please!' Sehun says and waits alongside Kai for Kyungsoo and his friend.

Sehun tries to remember how he got into this situation. He hates meeting new people. He knows he'll end up acting all awkward and cringe-worthy, driving away the poor guy. He is unable to recall when he agreed to Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter