Sparks Over Your Carpet

Flawless Tragedies
Please log in to read the full chapter

Intoxicated. Sehun was completely and incredibly intoxicated. And it wasn’t just because of the wine Luhan had poured for him although it could be argued that the wine was partly responsible for Sehun's current problem. It was only partly responsible because what was really intoxicating was the way Luhan's eyelashes fluttered closed, how Luhan was biting his lip, and the beautiful sounds that escaped his mouth as Sehun explored the expanse of his neck and collar bones with his lips.

 

It was all so captivating and made Sehun's head fuzzy. He just couldn’t get enough. And the sounds Luhan let out as he at a particular spot on his neck only encouraged him to roam his hands over the others lithe perfect figure. A part of him knew he should stop. That he needed to stop before things got too far. But he couldn’t bring himself to. It was physically painful at this point for him to stop. And it almost felt like a sin to leave now with the way Luhan had whispered ‘stay’ against his lips earlier.

 

He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts when Luhan started tugging at his shirt.

 

“Too hot.” Luhan whispered and Sehun in his completely intoxicated state sat back on his legs and took off his shirt. Luhan instantly sat up then and ran a hand down his chest and stomach causing a shiver to go down Sehun's spine.

 

Luhan looked at him then and his lips. The act instantly setting fire to the pit below Sehun's stomach. Luhan was really going to be the death of him he thought to himself as Luhan connected their lips together once more.

 

This time around he let Luhan push him onto his back enjoying the eagerness in Luhan's kisses. Both of their breaths hitched mid kiss when their crotches accidentally rubbed each other. The act only made them more desperate for each other. Hands and lips found purchase where ever they could. In between it all Luhan’s shirt was gone. Sehun let his hands caress Luhan's sides and back.

 

Things only escalated when Luhan led them to his bedroom. More clothes were discarded in the process. Sehun could think of nothing else. His thoughts were all consumed in everything that was Luhan. Luhan and his lust filled eyes. Luhan and his beautiful swollen lips.

 

But the moment was shattered when Luhan moaned his name. Except it was Sehun's name. It was his fake name. Sehun froze. Because he realized what was really happening and he needed to get out. He needed to leave. He wasn’t thinking straight and he needed to think straight. Sleeping with Luhan was everything he wanted but couldn’t and shouldn’t do. Not when he was a liar. Not when it felt so incredibly wrong to hear Luhan utter the wrong name.

 

It was Luhan's lips on his cheek that pulled him out of his panicked thoughts.

 

“Is something wrong?” He husked looking so beautiful.

 

Sehun knew this was his last chance. He knew he would hate himself later for what he was about to do but he couldn’t continue. Not when everything suddenly felt wrong because Luhan didn’t know who he really was.

 

He let out a sigh and kissed Luhan passionately. If he was going to leave he might at least take some memories with him.

 

He separated himself from Luhan and took in the way Luhan was breathing hard and looking incredibly dazed. It was now or never he thought to himself before looking into Luhan's eyes.

“I have to go.” He whispered.

 

Luhan looked at him confused for a second before something like anger flashed in his eyes.

 

“Really?”

 

Sehun nodded and was instantly pushed off by Luhan. Luhan sat up in the bed and glared at Sehun.

 

“Seriously?”

 

“I-”

 

“What the is wrong with you?” Luhan asked anger clear in his voice. Sehun knew what he was doing was a little unfair and frustrating. He would probably feel the same way Luhan felt but he just couldn’t let things go on. He wanted Luhan. He wanted Luhan more than he has ever wanted anything in his life. But not like this. Not the way they were now.

 

“Wai-” Sehun tried to say. Hoping to at least calm the other man but was cut off yet again.

 

“Are you insane or something? I practically begged you to stay. Begged! And then you get me all hot and bothered again. Only to try to leave again? Yejun what the is going on?” Luhan demanded.

 

“Lu-”

 

“Know what don’t answer that. I just-” Sehun didn't let the other finish. If Luhan wasn’t going to let him explain himself he was going to have to force him. He effectively cut the othe off with his lips. Luhan's body went limp in his arms and Sehun wanted so bad to claim him. To take him like no one ever had but he knew now was not the right time. So with all the pain in his heart he separated himself from the other and looked deep into Luhan's brown eyes.

 

“Will you let me explain?”

 

Luhan let out a frustrated sigh and glared up at Sehun but didn’t say a word. Taking that as a sign to continue Sehun let go of Luhan and sat back on his knees.

 

With a heavy a sigh he said, “I’m sorry. Believe me I want this. I want you but I really have to go. I didn’t think things would move this fast…”

 

Luhan didn’t say anything. He just kept his eyes on Sehun as if studying him and his explanation.

 

Sehun his lips and continued, “ I really am sorry if I led you on but I just need time...is that okay? Can we take it slow?”

 

Luhan looked away from him then. Arms crossed in front of his chest. Sehun waited patiently for the others response. He knew he was taking a huge risk right now. Someone like Luhan has millions lining up around a corner just waiting for a chance. Luhan can easily kick him out and forget about him completely. He could replace him and all Sehun would ever have is the memory of this night. But he hopes that there's still a chance. He hopes that the way Luhan kissed him earlier was real and not a product of Sehun's own imagination.

 

He’s pulled out of his thoughts when Luhan lets out a humorless chuckle.

 

“Alright.” Luhan says looking back at Sehun. Sehun heart nearly stops beating. Alright? Like alright they’re fine or alright Sehun ed up big time and will probably regret this moment for the rest of his life?

 

But then Luhan gives Sehun a small smile and scoots closer to him, “Just don’t make me wait too long.”

 

Sehun let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding before he nods his head repeatedl

Please log in to read the full chapter