Day Two

5 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Baekhyun was a morning person would be a blatant lie.

Chanyeol, of course, knew that, having spent many mornings already with his petite lover, giving him the opportunity to get used to the smallers morning habits.

Over the months together they had made a routine, one that Chanyeol didn´t even know if Baekhyun was aware of, with the way the small puppy seemed half asleep every time.

That was not to say that Chanyeol minded the way grumpy Baekhyun behaved in the mornings, no, quite the opposite actually; Although Baekhyun found himself quite annoying with his sleepy and grumbly attitude, Chanyeol couldn´t help but disagree – a half-asleep, cutely grumbling Baekhyun was much too adorable to resist. (And they´ve had quite a lot of steamy morning rounds, too, to prove Chanyeols statement of not being able to resist)

That matter aside, Chanyeol had to supress a chuckle at the way Baekhyun whined like a bratty puppy and hugged the blankets even tighter to himself, apparently refusing to wake up.

Chanyeol, already dressed casually in a white wife-beater and black jeans, grinned at the sudden idea that came to his mind.

Not hesitating, Chanyeol bend down and steadily picked the small male up, one arm just above his buttocks (which he wanted to , very badly, but held himself back; they could do that later on) and the other arm under his knees, hoisting him up to which the prior sleepy male gave a slightly startled squeak, automatically wrapping his arms around the tallers neck, pressing himself closer to the firm chest out of instinct.

Hearing the giant chuckle, and realizing what he just did, Baekhyun blushed, a whine leaving his lips as he hid his face in his lovers’ chest.

Chanyeol said, deep voice still rough from sleep “What is it, Princess? Embarrassed?”

Baekhyuns reply was a failed try at a kick to Chanyeols stomach and a very much not failed hit to Chanyeols chest which caused the Giant to emit a silent Uff mixed with a slight laugh.

“Guess that was a yes” he whisper-laughed, carrying Baekhyun into the luxurious bathroom.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Baekhyun could still feel a certain heaviness in his eyes, Yawning and waiting for Chanyeol to come back with their breakfast.

Breakfast. Breakfast meant food.

His stomach grumbled at the thought. Yes, he really needed food.

The puppy-like male let his gaze wander, taking in the numerous other people sitting in the room specifically made for meals.

He didn´t even know that hotels had rooms only for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

He let his fingers start tapping on the table in front of him, absentmindedly beginning to hum to a random tune, only stopping his actions and blushing when he noticed some customers starting to look at him, clearly affronted with such… Unruly Behavior.

Now with a pout grazing his lips at having his distraction being taken away, Baekhyun continued his gazing around, not being able to help the grin on his face when he saw Chanyeols long legs walking in his direction.

He had to supress a content sigh when Chanyeol ruffled his hair and leaned down to leave a short, gentle kiss upon his forehead.

When Chanyeol sat down across from him, Baekhyun curiously looked at the food Chanyeol brought, feeling his mouth literally water at the quantity of croissants, Buns, Bread and orange juice.

Chanyeol, noticing, said “We don´t have to eat everything, so don´t worry about that, though I´m sure it wasn´t on your mind”

Baekhyun was too far gone with the sight of the delicious food to properly answer, only nodding as acknowledgement.

It didn´t take long till his plate was heaved with two croissants and buns (Hey, he didn´t want to lose his honey thighs, he knew how Chanyeol could get while looking at them), absentmindedly sipping n his orange juice every now and then, not knowing what the sight did to the giant sitting across from him, unconsciously his lips as his throat went dry upon the enticing sight.

There would be no problem if Baekhyun would drink directly from his glass, but no, the smaller had to use a straw, a ing straw.

The cute straw with its red and white stripped design wasn´t the problem, no; it was the way Baekhyun slowly and sensually at it, every so often letting his tongue glide down on it just to at his lips as a following movement.

Hearing a sudden groan emerge from his tall lover, Baekhyun looked up and asked “Are you alright?”

“Yeah Yeah, I was just… distracted.”

Before Baekhyun could utter his confusion, Chanyeol cleared his throat, saying “I think we should hurry up a bit, we have a train to catch after all”

Baekhyun nodded, unknowingly making his infamous eye-smile before continuing eating, fast to follow Chanyeols words.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Baekhyun felt more than uncomfortable in this crowded place as he clung to Chanyeols arm, scared of losing him in the crowd which seemed to grow with every minute, leading him to grasp tighter at the red-haired male´s strong bicep.

He knew Chanyeol was saying something, probably telling him the name of the train they had to take, but he couldn´t really hear his giants’ words over the bustling loudness of the crowd.

“What?” he tried to ask, repeating it a bit louder as his lover didn´t react, probably not able to hear him over all the ruckus.

After hearing the question from the smaller male, Chanyeol turned around, saying U6 and then something Baekhyun didn´t hear, but when Chanyeol looked at him expectantly he just nodded, signaling that he heard the name of the train, not wanting the taller to get annoyed with him.

Surely he could remember something trivial as “U6” and after all, he just had to follow Chanyeol, right?

Wrong.

Just as the thought of only following Chanyeol had begun to calm him, he felt how his wallet dropped out of his rather clammy hand, (he´d held it ready in case someone asked for their ticket once inside the train or his I.D.), bending down to pick it up as fast as he could –

Only to find Chanyeol gone, having disappeared in the crowd.

He was alone.

.

He frantically gazed around himself, throat gone dry, hoping to see Chanyeol somewhere, anywhere, but having no luck in that matter as he only saw the faces of strangers passing him by, not acknowledging the panicky, unknown male.

Taking deep breaths to try and calm himself down, Baekhyun remembered the name of the train they were supposed to take, hoping that if he found the right one he´d be able to cling unto Chanyeol again.

Forcing back the tears that wanted to appear at him being alone and lost, Baekhyun swallowed once, searching the train entrance for “U6”.

After 5 Minutes that consisted on himself being thrown around, he finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter