Bestfriends

Ungrateful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was driving my car when the ringtone sound distracted me.

Glancing on screen I smiled ear to ear.

“Yeah baby?”I stopped the car since it was redlight.

“Where are you,darling?”her voice was sweet even through line.

“Heading to your office.”

“Darling I have something to do yet,go straight to restaurant and wait for us.”I could hear Soyeon’s nagging.

“Ok.”I hung up and moved the car.

I hate her work.why should she work so much?Don’t they have others employ except my girlfriend?

 

 

 

 

 

Looking at my watch for thousand time I start feel annoy.Don’t they want to come?

I let out a deep breath and took my cellphone.I needed to call her.

“Sorry,darling.”I heard a sweet voice under my left ear and before I could turn to her she kissed my cheek.

“Stop being so lovey dovey before me.I’m single.Don’t you think I may feel hurt?”Soyeon said as pulled a chair and sat.

Eunjung laughed as sat next to me. “That’s because you break up pre week.”

That may sound weird but it is true.Soyeon is a hard to understand girl.We will wonder if she date someone for a whole month.

But her friendship is so strong.She is the friend you can trust and lean on her.She is Eunjung’s highschool friend and since me and Eunjung started to date she became my good friend.

“How was your day so far?Did you meet your new boss?”I asked as our food were already on our table.

“Yes.”Eunjung simply answered and start eating.

My girl is so hungry I think.

Soyeon looked at me with passion. “I was thinking our new boss with be an arrogant and y girl but I was completely wrong.”

“Why?”I got curios .

“First of all I should admit that she is SO BEAUTY.”her voice was a bit loud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter