Breaking

Ungrateful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My feet weren’t obeying me when I approached them.

The beauty girl shifted her gaze on my face.Her uncertain look changed to shocked one.

Or maybe I just think so.

Her staring made Eunjung to look back and she saw me behind.

Did she get panic?

“Jiyeon.”she rose from her seat.

I pulled my lips to a smile.The most fake smile that I ever had. “I got surprised.I didn’t expect to see you here.”

She smiled awkwardly. “Me too.” “By the way.Jiyeon,she is our new boss.Miss.Park.”

Well done,Park Jiyeon.I felt guilty upon knowing who that girl is.Maybe my jealousy goes too far this time.

I don’t know for how long I was standing there blankly till the girl stood up and reached out her hand. “You can call me Hyomin.I’m so glad to see you,Jiyeon-sshi.”

I held her hand and shook it slightly. “How you know my name?”

she pulled back her hand and smiled awkwardly. “Eunjung-Sshi talked about you.”

I smiled.This time it was a grateful smile. “Seems like you are discussing about work.I won’t waste your time anymore.”

“No.We are done.”she flashed a beauty smile.

Damn.Why should my girlfriend’s boss be this girl?She is so lovely.

 

 

 

After having a not long talk with Hyomin we came back home.

She was really nice.But I couldn’t forget that panic and awkwardness.Why I think they are hiding something?Why Eunjung is so quit?

She was sitting opposite of me,playing with her dinner.

 

 

 

Qri’s POV

 

I was doing dishes when someone rang the bell.

I headed to door and opened it just to see her.Once again she is here to fill my loneliness.

I smiled. “Come in.”

She walked in and without saying a single world headed to kitchen.

“Did you eat dinner?”I asked as followed her to kitchen.

She just nodded.

“Why you come here?Let’s go to living room.”

“Don’t you want to wash them?”she pointed to dirty dishes in sink.

I raised one brow. “How you know?”

She sat on chair. “I saw you from window.”

I shifted my gaze to small window on wall.I pulled a chair and sat across her. “I have a lot of time for them.Now I want spend my time with my friend.”

She lowered her head. “Qri,can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“Do you still love Boram?”

 

 

The doll-like girl parked the car asid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter