Goodbye

Ungrateful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin’s POV

Jiyeon ran after Eunjung.I hope they don’t fight.

Qri was staring at unnie smiling.It was the first time I see her in person.She looks nice.

I noticed Soyeon is standing there confused.I held her hand. “Let’s go.”

“Wait.”she wanted to release her hand but I pulled her and walked away.

“What are you doing?Let me go.She is Boram.My friend.”

“I know who she is but now they have a lot of things to talk about.Follow me I will tell you everything.

 

 

 

Qri’POV

I knelt down,before the girl I was dying to see and now…she is here…right before my eyes.

I never thought after all this time,whe I see her again…she will like this…I felt guilty…I felt sad…I was angry…all of these different feelings took my ability to spoke.

Why I wasn’t beside her when she had pain?When she hard time…How can I call myself a lover when I wasn’t there to help her.

She hung her head shyly. “I hoped you never find me.”

I gulped the lump and pulled my lips to a smile. “Why?Do you hate me that much?”

She stared up quickly. “No.”

I chuckled then held her small hand and pressed my lips against her soft skin. “But I hoped to see you again…before I die.”I stared in her eyes I want nothing more…just sitting there and staring in her eyes.

“Don’t you want to ask me anything?How it happen,why I left without telling you,why I come back?”

I shook head. “You are here,it’s enough for me.”

“Qri…”

“I promised to spend more time after graduation,remember?Now I’m all yours.We can spend a lot of time and get old together.”

“No,Qri.We won’t.I was a disable girl when we made that promise.You should go now.Go and just forget that we meet.You should go on your own life.”

“Boram,stop this nonsense.If you truly love me,please don’t live me again.I don’t care about anything else.”
“I don’t want to be a burden to you.”

“Who said having your only love beside you is a burden?”

She lowered her head. “I can’t accept it.No way.Plaese go.”

I let out a deep sigh and stood up. “Ok,I’ll leave.But know it Jeon Boram.You are the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter