Broken promis,broken heart

Ungrateful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung entred to cofe and saw her boss is sitting at corner,sighing time to time. She approached her. "Hyomin-Sshi."

She stared up. "Oh,you are here..please sit."

Eunjung pulled back a chair and sat opposite of her boss.

After some minutes Eunjung got bored of that silent. “Hyomin-Sshi why you wanted to meet me?”

“Please put formality aside.It take away my courage.”she said as let out a deep sigh.

Eunjung saw how she is playing with her fingers.Didn’t know is it right to do or not but she putted her hand on hers. “What is bothering you,Hyomin?”

Hyomin gulped her saliva. “I need your help.”

“If I can do something for you I will be happy.”she pulled back her hand and straightened in her seat.

“Actually what I said to you was all lie…I never asked Mr.kim for a trustable employ.”

Eunjung’s eyebrow met. “So why you call me?”

“I’m Boram’s step-sister.”

Eunjung’s eyes rounded. “WHAT?”

“Seems like unnie never show you any pic of me.You didn’t know me.Soyeon too.”

Eunjung leaned forward. “Where…where is she now?...is she korea??Why she left like that?”

“I’ll tell you everything if you be calm.”

“Ok.I’m.Please tell me.”

“When Qri wasn’t there unnie had an accident.”

“What?”

“All of you were busy with your own life,unnie didn’t want to make you worry.”

“That’s why she was out of reach for a week?”

She nodded. “After that accident unnie found she couldn’t walk anymore.You know how caring my unnie is…she decided to leave Qri to not be a burden for her.”

“No way…Boram…She can’t?...it’s..”

“I know..it’s hard to believe but it’s true.”

Eunjung rubbed her face frustrated.It was too shocking for her. “Where is she now?”

“She came back with me last week.We live together.”
“Qri should know it.She lived like a ghost all this time.She is waiting for her more than a year.No matter what happened on Boram,Qri never care about it.”

“No.Plaese don’t say anything to her if unnie find out I tell it to you she won’t forgive me.”

“So why you tell it to me.You knew I can’t hide it from Qri.”

“I know.But we need to satisfy unnie first.That’s why I need your help.I heard about you a lot,I thought you can be a big help for me.”

Eunjung frowned.Qri had right to know it. “Give me time.I still can’t digest it.”

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t involve you in this.For sure it’s hard for you.Please forgive me and forget everything I said to you.”

 

 

 

 

‘Eunjung,where are you?I’m worry about you?why you didn’t come at work?I’m sorry maybe I shouldn’t tell it you.Let’s just forget it.ok?I never said anything to you and you heard nothing.’

She sighed and dialed her number.

“Eunjung.”her worry and guilty sound heard from other line.

“I can’t pretend like that meeting never happened.I can’t.Let’s meet.”she said firmly.

“Ok.wherever you say.”

“I’ll text you the address.”

 

 

Hyomin sat on bench next to frowning girl. “Eunjung.Just forget about what I said.I can do it by myself.Ok?..I..”

“I will help you.”she cut her words off.

Hyomin surprised. “Really?”

She nodded. “I just think if someday I be in this place..if one day I get separate from Jiyeon..I want someone do the same for me.I want someone help me to be with her again.”

Hyomin smiled warmly. “Jiyeon isn’t just so beauty…she is so lucky to.”

“You saw her?”

“Unnie showed me your photo.”

 

 

 

 

“Hyomin,open the door.”

Upon hearing her unnie’s voice she get up from bed,wiping the tears that Idon’t know when rolled on her cheek.

Her eyes rounded just by seeing who is sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter