Weekend

Ungrateful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov

The best part of week?

If you ask me, I will tell it’s weekend when I have this chance to spend whole day with my girlfriend.

But this weekend wasn’t so different from past few days.

Although we were at picnic Eunjung was deep in her thoughts.And it is what I hate the most.Somethung is bothering her and she don’t say a word to me.

“Eunjung.”I called her.

She looked at me with questioning look. “Yeah,Baby?”

“Anything happened?Why you are like ths?I can feel that it’s just your body here.”Although I tried to hide it but I was hurt.

She smiled as guilty covered her face. “I’m sorry.So sorry.”She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and pulled me in a warm embrace.

“Eunjung,tell me what’s wrong?”I was worry about her.

“I’ll tell you,baby.I’ll tell,but not now.”she plant a soft kiss on top of my head and it was enough to shut me up.

 

 

Soyeon’s pov

Humming at her words while tried to pull my lips in smile was the only thing I could do during my blind date with this talkative girl.

I’m famous as talkative among my friends but I swear they will change their names after meeting this girl.

But maybe it was me whom is not interested to hear her and it was why I think she talk a lot.

She was so skinny,I don’t like it.I also don’t like fat girls,or tall once,even a short one.Actually I don’t like anyone else but her.

The girl that I can listen to her words for hours..for days..even month.

“Soyeon-Sshi.”

I stared up and faced her. “What?”

“Are you listening to me?”she asked as a slight frown sat on her face.

I couldn’t bear anymore.”I’m sorry..”I tried to say her name but damn,I can’t remember it.

I stormed out of café.With a deep breath I took fresh weather in my lungs before getting on my car.

Leaning my forehead on steering wheel.

 

 

 

 

Searching around the room to find her friend she sighed. “Where is this girl?”

She was about leaving the room when a soft laugh sound made her froze in her spot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter