New boss

Ungrateful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The warmness of a soft caress made my eyes open. Stretching my body I blinked for couple of times before completely opening my eye and being welcomed by the most beautiful smile I ever seen.

If you ask me what is a perfect day,I would answer when you open your eyes and see your lover face.It’s what I call perfect day.

And here I am laying on bed next to my girlfriend,enjoying her caresses.

“Morning.”her angelic smile became wide as sees I’m wide awak.

I just stared at her thanking God from bottom of my heart for giving her to me.

“You are eating me with your eyes.”

I couldn’t help but to chuckle at her jok.

“What about yourself?For how long you were watching me?”I asked back and gave her a smirk.

She glanced at clock and thought for seconds. “About one hour.”

“What?Are you kidding me?”I sat on bed in shock.Did she really just laid there and watched me for a complete hour?

She held my hand softly. “You can’t even guess how beauty you were in sleep.”Her calm voice and melting smile made me feel like I’m walking over the moon.

“I’m just beauty in sleep?”I pretended mad and gained a hard laugh from her.

“Of course not.You are beauty in every way you are.Even when you are on your dino side.”she ruffled my hair.I used to hate this but when It come to this girl everything feels so good.

I leaned down on her and stared at her round eyes as I couldn’t hide my devilish smile.

She raised an eyebrow. “What plan you have in your mind?”

I giggled. “Nothing more than a simple kiss.”

She smiled and I cover our distance,taking the lips that were belong to me.Since last year and forever.

 

 

 

After taking a quick shower I went to kitchen.A grateful smile appeared on my lips.It was one of my favorite sence.Watching my girl when she is cooking.

“Stop watching me.”

I surprised. “Do you have an eye at the back of your head?”

“Your smell spread in kitchen.”she didn’t even turn back.

I hugged her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder. “Will you meet your new boss today?”

She just nodded.

“Is it a she or he?”

“what’s the difference?”she took a confused glance on me.

“Just tell me.”Of course that there is a difference between having a female or male boss.Her former boss was a middle age man so I didn’t worry although she spent a lot of time with he.

“She.”she chuckled as heard I sighed.

“I wish she’ll be a granny.”I pouted.Why should her boss being replaced?

She broke the hug and turned to me. “Are you jealous?”she asked in her teasing ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter