Chapter Two

Another Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days afterward, Ha Yo spend a lot of time with Suho. Ha Yo even met with Suho ‘s mother, his mother really pretty and looks young. No wonder she gave birth to children who are handsome. Suho also show Ha Yo his and Junmyeon’s childhood photos, Junmyeon looked so innocent ,Ha Yo photographed it and hide her smile.

 

"You must be really like Junmyeon, right?"

 

No, I don’t only like him, I love him.

 

"He's really a jerk, I don’t like him." Ha Yo replied. Suho chuckled softly and Ha Yo raised one of her eyebrow up.

 

"If he was a jerk, you won’t possibly accept him to be your boyfriend." Suho was right, he might be a jerk but not to her, he act like a puppy whenever they were together.

 

Junmyeon no longer contact her, perhaps he would give up soon. Maybe he doesn.t miss her after all, maybe after all of this he will forget her, She will be a blurry body of disconnected memories that occasionally fits into his past. And the thought of that is consuming her.

 

Suho staring at her, there was something beautiful about the way she breathed. "You're really pretty, Junmyeon is lucky to have someone like you. Why are you guys in a break time?"

 

"Because we both don’t have courage." And then silence fill the situation, Suho look at Ha Yo who is looking at Junmyeon childhood photo.

 

"Ha Yo-ya ..."

 

"Umm ??"

 

"Do you regret it?"

 

“what?”

 

“Fell in love with my brother.” His voice shook.

 

She was quiet for a long moment. Heat flooded her cheeks. She stared at the floor, she forget what she want to says, but finally she says. “Our relationship may not work but it still the best thing that ever happened to me.”

 

***

 

"I think we should take him to the asylum." Chanyeol said. Chanyeol might be crazy if he kept watching Junmyeon attitude. He wasn’t even interested to come out from his room. Almost everyday, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun alternately persuaded Suho to come out from his room. Have Suho already eaten or not, Chanyeol already refused to care of it anymore. If only he didn’t miss the plane, he would have to go on holiday together with Kyungsoo and Kai in Malibu 3 days ago.

 

“Tomorrow I will visit EXO-M in China." Sehun said. Chanyeol stared in disbelief, he also wants to go on holiday to China, he also wants to meet Chen.

 

EXO-M are part of EXO-K, if they ‘re together their names will be EXO. EXO-M has been living in for 3 years in China, after Kris decided to go back to Canada and leave Korea without saying goodbye. All five members of EXO-M decided to go to China. They are friends since childhood. They are friends who always accompany Junmyeon after the divorce of his parents.

 

"Guys .... you won’t leave me alone in Korea, right?"

 

"Of course we’ll leave you, you're supposed to be in Malibu together with Kyungsoo, You have no right to stop us."

 

"You're so mean!" At that time, Junmyeon come out of his room. He really looks messy, eye bags piled up and his eyes puffy. He definitely crying a lot for Ha Yo. Sehun calls Junmyeon but instead of answering Sehun, Junmyeon took his car keys and left Chanyeol, Baekhyun also Sehun at his home.

 

"I can’t believe he just left us here." Baekhyun said.

 

"Ha Yo really influential to him, this isnt the first time he's like this. Remember when Ha Yo almost left to Paris? He really went crazy the time," continued Sehun.

 

"He almost killed Wonho as he though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter