Chapter One

Another Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Footsteps that are fast and stable echoed in the empty hallways when Lee Ha Yo walked toward the classroom. She doesn’t raise her eyes and avoiding those who knew her. She walked into the classroom, that moment all eyes are looking at her. She drew breath and put her earphones. She isn’t an introvert; it's just that incident two days ago made the situation awkward.

 

The classroom door open again and showed six boys who don’t even know how to wear uniform. No, they are not stupid. They just don’t follow school rules. They even dye their hair when school ban it. The teachers are not angry? Oh, of course not, they are children of the biggest contributors in this school. They are also heirs of big companies in Korea.

 

Lee Ha Yo knows everyone. The one who are borrowing that nerd notebook is Sehun, The one that has elf ears is Chanyeol, and besidehim is Baekhyun, Jongin whose hair is gray, he is also commonly called Kai by his friends, D.O or Do Kyung Soo is the most silent one but according to other students , he’s the most scariest when he’s mad.

 

Ha Yo’s eyes meet with the last one name Kim Junmyeon. He is the leader of their group, EXO-K. Ha Yo swallowed hard and avoid eye contact with Junmyeon, but instead he’s walking toward her. Other students land their eyes on them but not with EXO-K,  they act casual as if nothing happened.

 

"Don’t look." said Kai slowly but all students can hear it for sure because they are no longer see.

 

Junmyeon pull Ha Yo’s hand, bring her to the roof of the school and locked the door. Ha Yo still not look at him, Junmyeon sighed quietly, he tried to touch Ha Yo’s shoulder but she brushed it off.

 

"Babe ..."

 

"Stop."

 

"Bab-"

 

"I said stop! Don’t call me that with your mouth, Junmyeon!"

 

Yes, they are dating. It has been 2 years since they cover up their relationship from everyone, just EXO-K that know about their secret relationship. 2 days ago, a girl student who likes Junmyeon put a picture of them kissing in her cell phone as wallpaper. Of course it makes Ha Yo shocked, Junmyeon even shouting that he and Ha Yo has been dating for two years.

 

"If you're angry because our relationship had been found, you shou-"

 

Ha Yo cut Junmyeon sentence, "Not that, Junmyeon. If you think I'm angry because of that, you'd better think again." Ha Yo walking away, her footsteps stopped when Junmyeon grab her hand, pulled her into his arms.

 

"Ha Yo-ya ..."

 

"Let's take a break."

 

Junmyeon understand the meaning of Ha Yo’s words, he knows her so well. This is not the first time Junmyeon like this, once Junmyeon also seen going to the club with another girl, another girl staying in his house. It is already his third time.

 

"No." Junmyeon admits that he loves the girl who was in his arms. If he don’t stop her, he ... Junmyeon will truly lose this girl. He looked at her with his brown eyes begging for her not to said that, wanting to say sorry and I love you at the same time but he can’t. They stare into each other eyes in silence for a while until she finally said. "Let's take a break. In the meantime don’t meet each other, we talk again when we are both already brave enough."

 

"Ha Yo-ya ... what should I do so that I won’t lose you ??"

 

Late. The door already closed, Ha Yo had disappeared from his sight. Junmyeon broke down when the doorbell chimed cheerfully, He shouldn’t let Ha Yo go earlier. Junmyeon love her, he remembered that Ha Yo was his first love, she was the first girl who could make Junmyeon heart stopped beating while others just disgusted him.

 

Ha Yo had never thought that she would be Junmyeon girlfriend. When she first move to this school, she didn’t want to deal with them, EXO-K. She even hate when Junmyeon look at her or even just to say hello, Ha Yo also don’t like Junmyeon’s blonde hair. Ha Yo says it makes her eyes hurt.

But just like everyone says, karma does exist, Ha Yo also fell in love with Junmyeon.

 

***

 

She still has not moved from her place. Her eyes stared straight towards her phone, Ha Yo look at a photo of her and Junmyeon which taken exactly a week ago, at their 2nd anniversary. Junmyeon took her to dinner and to a park, just the two of them. Junmyeon known as the bad boy in school but not in front of Ha Yo.

 

A tears fell from her eyes, she would never utter the phrase 'let's break up’. Because it would also make her gone crazy, she knew Junmyeon love her and vice versa but she was no longer willing to be treated like this by Junmyeon. Their relationship was a secret but Ha Yo always keep its promise to not flirt with another man.

 

"Bad boy." She said softly as she put her handphone to bag.

 

"he didn’t do that on purpose." a voice made Ha Yo twist her body

 

"Kyungsoo ....."

 

"Junmyeon won’t hurt you by kissing another girl. You know it, he will never hurt you like that."

 

Ha Yo silent, her tongue froze when Kyungsoo say it. Kyungsoo is a person who always gave her advice, saying that Junmyeon loves her so much, saying that Ha Yo have to be careful in choosing her words because Junmyeon is not as strong as Ha Yo know

 

"I know. That’s  why I didn’t ask to break up, I just want to take a break... Kyungsoo-ya."

 

Kyungsoo sighed softly, he pulled a candy from his pocket. Lychee-flavored candy.

 

"Lychee flavored. To remove your worry."

 

Kyungsoo always like this. He will be there when Ha Yo need a friend, Kyungsoo will gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter