Chapter Three

Another Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flash back*

 

"Ya, Lee Ha Yo. You still don’t realize huh?" Ha Yo turned to her friend, Hye Sang. The girl had been repeatedly distract Ha Yo in class, but this time they were given the task to observe the movement of rats. Lee Ha Yo was noting her observations when Hye Sang keep disrupt her by nudging her arm. 

 

"What now, Hye Sang?" "Look at that man! He was gazing at you since the first time you got here."

 

Following Hye Sang direction, she saw a man with blonde hair looking at her right in the eyes. He was sitting at the corner of the class with his 5 friends, they were not doing the assignment that the teacher told and just messing up laughing frivolous there. Ha Yo got goosebumps when the eyes of the blonde haired man stared at her intensely, making her doesn’t want to deal with them, EXO-K.

 

"I think that man like you."

 

“Maybe there is something in my face." said Ha Yo, but she still felt he looked at her, as if he make a hole in her back.

 

Here Ha Yo stood, in front of the blonde guy who just said that his name was Kim Junmyeon. Ha Yo finds herself being drag ia few minutes ago by a man named Chanyeol and also Baekhyun, Ha Yo nearly escape if he did not hear a whisper from Kyungsoo. Saying that she would be fine because Junmyeon and them will not eat Ha Yo.

 

"You're avoiding me?" Junmyeon asked. Ha Yo shook her head slowly, she lied. Of course she avoided Junmyeon, he was always trying to approach and speak to her. She didn’t like Junmyeon’shair, it made her eyes hurt.

 

"Your hair ..." Ha Yo said softly. Junmyeon touched his hair softly.

 

"Your Hair color makes my eyes hurt." And a second later Ha Yo hear the laughter of all the members of EXO, Sehun and Kai even touching Junmyeon’s hair. Chanyeol put his arms on Ha Yo’s shoulder makes Junmyeon looked at Chanyeol with his deadly stare.

 

"You're the first girl that ever commented about Junmyeon’s hair." said Chanyeol interspersed with laughter. And so, Ha Yo shut . But minutes later, she realized that she was the first girl to make Junmyeon smiling broadly. For the first time, Ha Yo felt grateful.

 

The next day, making the whole school shock , Junmyeon change his hair color. Junmyeon dyed his hair to black, the men also cut off a bit of her hair and make it more cool. The entire school girls may be more in love with the change of Junmyeon but not with Ha Yo, she actually even feel weird with Junmyeon’s new hair color.

 

"How does my hair color now." Ha Yo being dragged by the other members of EXO-K to their hideout, this is all they do so the other students did not saw. Ha Yo sigh, she walked over toward Junmyeon and ruffling his hair. It makes all the other members of EXO-K gaping, Junmyeon didn’t angry when his hair ruffled by Ha Yo.

 

"I'm sorry, but I think you look more handsome with your blonde hair.” At that time, Junmyeon find in his heart beats abysmally.

 

And the next day, Junmyeon change his hair color again

 

***

 

The rustling waves make it own music, the sun had almost set, Kyungsoo let his feet wet by beach water, his eyes look straight. Because Chanyeol just arrived this morning pulled Kai to accompany him looking around, Kyungsoo left alone. He thought about Junmyeon who was left alone in Korea. That man can do anything when his brain is not in good condition.

 

"If only Junmyeon know, if only he brave enough." Kyungsoo sighed softly he purposely go to Malibu to calm his mind but is seems like Junmyeon’s problem is endless. Kyungsoo pulled out his wallet, glanced into it. Inside his wallet contained a photo of himself, Junmyeon and Suho. He had been friends from childhood with them, Kyungsoo never tell Junmyeon that Suho is dying.

 

"Kyungsoo !!!" Chanyeol shout make Kyungsoo returns to reality, the sun is completely immersed now. The beach start to getting empty, finally Chanyeol approached and pulled Kyungsoo to the hotel. "I'm still jet lag! Let's rest first, Kyungsoo-ya!"

 

"I’ll go home tomorrow." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Kyungsoo !!! Don’t leave me with Chanyeol, please!!!" Without listening to Kai’s ravings. Kyungsoo entered the hotel room, tidying up all his clothes and consent the rest of his vacation. Kyungsoo immediately contact the airport and book a fastest flight, unfortunately the fastest flight only available tomorrow night, Kyungsoo finally decided to buy the ticket.

 

"... You're worried of Junmyeon, huh?" Hearing the voice of Chanyeol, Kyungsoo nodded his head slowly.

 

"What if he did something to hurt him? What if Junmyeon and Ha Yo really broke up? What if J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter