Chapter Four

Another Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho found himself hard to breathe that night, he felt as if someone had covered his face with a pillow. His hands twitched in the air as if looking for the wind, at the same time Junmyeon dreamed of meeting with an angel with a broken wing. In his dream, he could see that the angel is crying because he can’t fly anymore, Junmyeon felt his body burned when he saw the angel's face.

"Unghh-ya .... Suho Suho ..." Kris heard a gasp softly out of Junmyeon’s lips, calling Suho.

 

***

 

That night Suho neighborhood become noisy with the arrival of an ambulance car, the car carrying Suho to the hospital. They say, Suho had to undergo surgery immediately. His mother was crying, holding Suho icy hands, doctors said Suho only had 47% percent of success. Suho awake after 7 hours of operation, he saw the same mother awake.

 

"Eomma ..."

 

"Emm?" "I ... can I meet Junmyeon tomorrow?"

 

"Suh_" "Eomma. If I die tomorrow, maybe I would never meet with Junmyeon again, I just wanted to meet him. For once."

 

***

 

Kris gasped in surprise when he saw Junmyeon jump out of bed, Junmyeon body is full of sweat. Kris walked over toward Junmyeon, handed a glass of mineral water and he drank it in one gulp. Kris asked why and Junmyeon shake his head.

 

"What are you doing here, go back to Canada, Kris. Don’t show your face in front of me." Kris raised his eyebrows upward, about 6 hours ago Junmyeon just told him not to go again, and this is where Kris hear all the words Junmyeon.

 

"I think it is true to that drunk people was very honest." Suho turned to Kris.

 

"What did you mean?"

 

"I'm not going back to Canada. I'm going to continue my studies here, with you after the summer holidays."

 

***

 

Junmyeon was cut rose thorns which he planted a year ago when his father called him, he responded without facing his father. Junmyeon find a towel thrown over his head, he quickly turned to stare at his father, who was standing in front of mirror. The old man looked like he wanted to go on a date with his formal attire. "Why?" Junmyeon asked.

 

"Take shower. Appa wants to take you to meet someone." Junmyeon sighed quietly, her father might be introduced in the beloved father.

 

"Woman??"

 

"No, man. Take shower. Appa waited in the living room." And so finally Junmyeon obey his father's words. This is the first time after the divorce of his perents, he let his father to dictate him. Previously, Junmyeon would pretend not to hear, left his father and went to a bar with his friends. Not this time, he felt like there was a magnet that attracts him to join his father.

 

Junmyeon out of the room after 20 minutes in the bathroom. His father just started the car and took Junmyeon to a large hospital in Seoul. Junmyeon wanted to ask his father why he had to met someone in a hospital but his sentence stuck when he saw a man who was apparently so similar to Junmyeon lying so lifelessly in a hospital bed. His strength, his twin brother, Kim Suho.

 

"You're here? Junmyeon ...." Junmyeon’s tears are no longer restrained when he heard a voice which he had longed for all this time, the voice that used to take him to the realm of dreams, her mother's voice. He just ran toward his mother and hugged her, the hell with dignity, he missed her mother. Very much. His eyes moved toward Suho who still lying unconscious. Her mother says, Suho just finished surgery overnight. He lied when he says he hates Suho, every night Suho always come to his dream, saying to not go, but Suho is the one who go. He leave Junmyeon and went with her mother, all because of his father stupid affair.

 

"Suho ...." Call Junmyeon quietly. It felt so strange to call Suho name, it feels like the first time they met. Everything happened just like that, it feels like Junmyeon forced to wake uo from his sleep. His entire body was covered in sweat, he opened the door to find her father butinstead found his mother standing in front of the stove, wearing an apron and cooking.

 

"Eomma ..?" he called. Sure enough, it was his mother. He is still confused which the dream and which reality until he felt a hand on his back.

 

"Suho ..?"

 

"Junmyeon! Let's play."

 

And this is where Junmyeon stand. After all dreams come to an end, facing Suho who slept so calm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter