Hiatus

さよならひとり

r8l6Iq1LAvPtk69LamWFraoEN0-NgLDfbJJckqedUPRK4Fa-41z6_4s5_8e18oXhLu8zb6cYOeN3OQyZM-P30J6f98t97m2feO5Qm0ox4L2xwuvPX3V2EEshoOvmERZn5PRhTaX-

 

Hiatus

Chapter 12

 

Returning home, was glum just like the weather; cold, wet, half lit and hollow. Sitting in her house, leg propped up and favorite tunes blasting in her ears as the sleet hit the window. Letting out a sigh of mixed emotions, as the once cozy room, fell even more silent amongst her. The urge to cry crept up, almost consuming the tiny bit of strength she thought she had.

 

“Eat up, or it’ll get cold,” her mother said, patting her shoulder a little bit too hard, to begin with.

“I’m not hungry.”

“I don’t care if you are hungry or not, I prepared this food and you’re going to eat it.”

“Is this what your mother did to you? Tell you to half- break up with your boyfriend and focus more on school. Then proceed to be vague about the actual reason for all this sudden interest and reverse enthusiasm in him?”

Her mother stared at her, put her spoon into the homemade bowl of soup and sighed. “No, she didn’t force me to achieve my goals, she told me to give up and chase a man that would keep me sustained. I can see why you like him so much; it’s all that money he has. But he has a bad reputation and-”

“You talk. so tall for such an onlooker,” Areum slurred, rolling her eyes.

“I will not accept this tone from you”

“Then get out of my house. That man you insult is mine. He is not a bad influence on me, he has taught me so much and continues to do so. That man has suffered enough from people thinking he is so horrible. That man is the only man that has taken my heart and treated it with tenderness. That man is mine, he’s all mine and I don’t need an outsider coming in to put such foul words on him. Do you spit on him without knowing him? Name one time he has ever disrespected you?” Areum’s eyes were dilated and piercing; the anger inside her just bubbling to the surface.

“You really do love him.”

“Yes, I do. You wanting me to stay away from him over the sake of misinformation is so petty.”

“Well, I overstepped my boundaries. You wouldn’t have reacted that way if you didn’t mean what you said. I won’t in anymore. He is a good man, I just- as a parent I got caught up in the gossip and it scared me, honey. But I want you to still take a break from him, just so you can have a new perspective and see another future.”

Nodding her head, “fine, but no promises I will last this month without him.”

“Just as long as it is a decent amount of time, I am okay. I need to see improvement  from you.”

 

The two ate in silence, then her mom decided to break the silence; suggesting things to do indoors since her leg is broken. This went on for a few hours, mixtures of board games and school talk, love life and needing her narcs until her mother left and Areum was asleep comfortably.



 

⊱ ⊰

 

Squirming from a warm embrace, she turned over to find that chocolate syrup set of eyes looking at her in absolute admiration. Yet something so peeked through them, even though he was smiling so warmly at her. Leaning down he pressed a chaste kiss to her lips, pulling back to smirk at her his eyes on hers, then at her lips. Leaning in again, deepening the kiss, pulling back, with success of Areum turning over to be on top. Holding her small face in his hands, he chuckled; lifting his head from the pillow to kiss her again.   on her bottom lip, transitioning to little soft bites, sitting up to kiss her neck and moan as she tugged on a toft of his hair.

 

“Am I really all yours?” he cooed through the smooches.

from his nibble to her neck, “yes-” she exhaled out, clearly aroused.

“Then you are all mine,” he smirked, in the dim lighting of her room from the moonlight, she stopped breathing. His whole aura was lustful but still soft. It was as if he’d devour her in one second, but treat her as if she was so delicate at the same time. Whatever it was, she was hot for him.

“I love you, I want you” she spoke without thinking.

“Then let me take you, my love.”

 

Turning her on her back, on this silk-sheeted bed, resting between her legs, as he smooched her next until she whimpered. Grinding against her, french kissing and making direct eye contact with her in between her lustful bliss. He sat up, ped his pants and lowered his BRRIIIINNGGG! Areum shot up from sleep, looking to the side of her bed to see it empty. Pulling her hair up, and scrunching her nose, she grabbed her crutches. In the bathroom she completed her morning routine and then decided shed call Taemin, but remembered her mother’s words and casually threw her phone on her bed, sighing.

 

“I haven’t been around him for about a week now and I already had a wet dream. What kind of girlfriend am I?”

 

Pulling her hair up, grabbing her jacket, to her car she was to go, had to get to the school to pick up some paperwork and then to the library for some research, then try to help out at the family restaurant, before clocking out and heading back home. Wanting to know what Taemin was up to, yet her brain kept saying 'keep your promise', life had been rough before but these emotions. These emotions wore Areum out a bit too much; maybe it was responsibilities seeming heavier or the pain meds. Either way, she kept certain memories in her head of them together, so she didn't lose his warmth. Just the thought of his voice made her belly warm and flushed her face, in a continuous sweep.

 

"Baby I miss you already, ugh I am pathetic."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



AN: Hey! 

I'm not good with balancing stuff right now. I caught the flu and fainted from it then managed to suffer for a month with it. I'm finally feeling like myself so I hope on my days off I will be here and back in fanart :)