Characters

さよならひとり

Characters

 

 

mwvi84BLa2W_KG1oOLWQ2a6jTPrsmcnuSovaxSF1cwPgmHzBBfY3VGBj7HzLYYdfKWnsAYqSTe0PJO23Eq_TRZ4AUvZ1SH6FDsXWdm2InJQTSKWFhhW2T4r31sJ_S23vjLKab3oATaemin: Second son, ignored and isolated. Petite but broad young man, with sharp eyes and a witty mouth to follow. Gentle and misunderstood. Doesn’t want anything to do with his parents business or them for that matter. In college for performing arts, and music theory.

 Areum Jin: New girl on campus, a ballerina, who dreams of being a full-time star. After school, she runs to her family restaurant and serves part-time shift as a waitress and sometimes the chef. She hears about Taemin from the locals and assumes by their gossip that he is a bad guy.

 

Extra Semi Important Characters

 

Mr. Lee: Taemin’s father, competitive man, with a few diplomats and business behind him. Has a front for everyone but not for his children.

Mrs. Lee: Taemin’s Mother, second hand with her husband’s businesses.

Elder Brother: A few years from owning and running the family business. Senior in college, ready to graduate a doctor and run the business.

 


AN: The Gif has nothing to do with the story, but everything to do with my ability at the moment. I hope you like the first chapter!