this is also a title

the title of this story has no correlation to the entire plot

Minseok huffed as he closed the door of the cafe he got a drink from. A distant yell of 'You won't know if you don't try it!' was heard from a loud-mouthed Chanyeol. No. He was not about to get his horoscope. He is confident that all of that is just bull people say to get money from you. 

 

Sipping on his iced green tea latte from the Starbucks, he walked passed a modern looking building. 'Celestial Constellations' Minseok 'tch'ed at that, but before he knew it. Jongdae and Chanyeol rushed out of honestly nowhere (like where did they come from?), and pushed him around. Minseok was sure half of his coffee spilt out once they stopped as Minseok was pushed onto the door of the place. Chanyeol and Jongdae always wanted him to try his horoscope, he never thought they'd resort to physical violence. Well then again, it is them, Minseok agreed to the voice in his head. Chanyeol and Jongdae disappeared from sight as Minseok finally found balance, and with a curse, Minseok pat down his shirt. Minseok looked up to a strange and beautiful man.

 

"Uh? Are you ok?" The man softly smiled. Minseok already knew he was ok before him, but now he is ok (wink wink).

 

"Yeah! I'm perfect!" Minseok said a bit too enthusiastically, stretching out the 'per' in perfect. That drew a chuckle from the handsome man.

 

"Well, if you are fine, then I'm guessing you were going inside?" The man tentatively asked. Minseok nodded, too fast for his neck to handle, and pain shot up. Minseok almost made a face, but he didn't, and Minseok applauded himself for that.

 

The man open the door for him, and smiled brightly over at Minseok, "I'm Lu Han, just incase we meet again."

 

"And I'm Minseok," He returned Lu Han's smile. Thinking the name over again, he opened his mouth to ask, "Isn't your name Chinese?"

 

Lu Han nodded, "Yep, surprised you noticed, most of the times it flies through people's mind." 

 

Minseok understood, he surprised himself he noticed, if it wasn't that he was already so infatuated by the gorgeous man. "It didn't fly through my mind though," He cheekily smiled, although mentally slapping himself.

 

When they got to the desk, the woman popped out of her small office, "Lu Han!" She said as she got around from the counter to give a large hug to the man. Minseok silently squinted at the action. "I've never seen you before, you are?" The woman looked past Lu Han as she dropped the hug to give her attention to Minseok.

 

"Uh, I'm Minseok, I've never been here before," He rubbed the back of his arm, unsure why he was so nervous, "But you already know that."

 

The woman still smiled softly, before clasping her hands together. "Mhm, so, you want your horoscope right?" Minseok nodded, but leaned forward to speak.

 

"But Lu Han can go before me."

 

"No, no no," The woman shook her head, she placed her small, frail hand on Lu Han's shoulder, "He already got his horoscope, probably just here to snoop tea from me." Lu Han hide his laugh behind his hand at that. "Now let's get on shall we?" The woman said with a placid face. Another employee took up the woman's spot in the desk. The woman looked at the boy employee, "I'll be out for around 30 minutes, don't ruin my beautiful place!" She joked. 

 

Time passed and Lu Han obediantly sat next to the woman, It was obvious to Lu Han that she was on friendly terms. How? Minseok could only guess.

 

In the end, Minseok found out that 'Something special will appear in your life soon' Extremely vague, he could only scoff at it, he didn't believe it. But, atleast he got something valuable out of it. Lu Han's phone number.