aAaAaaAAAAAaA is minseok's mind rn

the title of this story has no correlation to the entire plot

\Minseok practically jumped on the Lu Train headed to Lu's Heart the moment he got back. Well, more or so 3 days later, which is really quick according to the laws of when you should first text someone you have romantic interests with. Minseok didn't think it was that bad, he didn't want to seem thirsty. He texted Lu Han with a simple, apathetic, 'hey boyyyy'

 

Lu Han's face light up (due to the screen and also due to his feeling of happiness) when Minseok first texted. He was beginning to think Minseok didn't like him at all. Not that he ever thought Minseok liked him, but Lu Han did. a-l-o-t. Minseok didn't need to know, no one needed to know, though his cat, Zhu, know. (what? he needed to vent to something about his hardcore man crush) He tapped on the notification, and squinted at the words, what even hey boy mean?? what is boy??. Blaming it on his lack of modern lingo, he shrugged it off, replying to the Korean boy, 'yo yo how have u been doing' tapping send after being content at his reply.

 

The conversation carried on until 12 am, which wasn't very long since it was 11 pm when Minseok first texted Lu Han. Minseok sent a variety of memes, Lu Han then immediately downloading them, Lu Han liked these 'memes' even if they could be the randomest thing ever. (like who even created spicy bois???)  Lu Han signed off. saying he had to go to work. Minseok then replied before Lu Han actually closed his Galaxy, saying 'oo where do you work?' Lu Han then responded with a simple 'well i work at this really high end place my father owns and he wants me to become the next ceo after he retires but im like nooo i dont want to be, cue cliche drama plot, no but jk i actually am a song writer'

'cool'

'ikr im the dream boy'

'and im ur dream girl ( ;;;;'

'u know it'

'lmao go blast to sleep boyyy'

'ight ight gbye'

Lu Han had another question, but he'd save it for another day. I wonder where Minseok works, maybe some cool pristige company where he had to get 2 bachelor degrees to be qualified. Boy was Lu Han wrong, like really, really, really wrong. 

 

Minseok went to sleep a few minutes after Lu Han went offline, sighing he dreamily took his pillow and held it tightly onto his chest, almost screaming "I LOVE YOU LU HAN NOW PLEASE ME." Okay, maybe the last part would've been excluded, but Minseok wouldnt mind if Lu Han did.

 

Lu Han woke up, blinking the sleep from his eyes before opening his phone and going on a specific contact, tapping on the name "my future bae"

'minseok u up?'

'no'

'come on i only have 5 minutes before i have to get ready'

'and wasting it on me, i feel so blessed'

'you should be oh and i got a question'

'shoot'

'where do u work??'

'um u know that starbucks thats next to that horoscope building thing'

'oh how come i havent noticed you?'

'i only do the late shifts, afternoon till whenever starbucks close but only on sundays im morning shift'

'isnt it sunday today?'

'o it is bye bye bye'

'get there on time, fighting!!'

 

Luhan was left with no reply, he didn't complain. He always went to Starbucks, and it just happened to be that he had a meeting on Sunday, usually he has his meetings at Wednesday, and has the rest of the time to come up with lyrics and meet up every Wednesday afterwards. What's with his company and Wednesdays? Sighing, he got up and trudged to his bathroom, got cleaned up, put on his clothes that set an impression that he was a struggling song writer and pity was always the key point in these things. His beanie fell off when he went out the door, a bit too energetically. He rolled his eyes, picking the hat back up and securely placing it back on his head, walking through the streets to his company. It was a 20 minute walk Lu Han took practically every day, to work and for his own leisure.

 

Stopping on a particular spot, he opened the doors to step inside. "Hey! Isn't that your boyfriend?" A stranger pointed over at Lu Han, yelling out loud his sentence so that everyone in the cafe heard. 

 

"Shut up! He's not my boyfriend for the last time!" A quieter voice said to the man, still able to be heard throughout the tight space. He noticed it as the voice of a certain boy he would talk over through his device. Squinting at the direction of the man, he walked over to the counter, with an accidental mean gait.

 

"Woah, woah, calm down Minseok's boyfriend," A tall, red haired man put his hands to his chest, palms facing outwards while backing away to go to the register, where a small line was waiting. A loud groan was heard by Minseok over at the corner, turning around he looked over at Lu Han

.

"Um, sorry about that," He scratched the back of his neck, "I guess I'll take you over on this register, so, what would you like?"

 

Lu Han was still dazed after realizing the taller man, Chanyeol, (he read his name tag) referred to him as Minseok's boyfriend. "Uhh, I think I would like an Americano, and a piece of your heart." Lu Han smiled, before dropping the smile and shaking his head in embarassment. "Sorry sorry sorry!" He bowed for every sorry, and more.

 

Minseok awkwardly laughed, before making a heart with his index and thumb and handing it over to Lu Han. "So all you need now is that Americano?" Minseok smiled his signature gumy smile over at Lu Han. 

 

Finally getting the situation, Lu Han grinned widely, "Indeed."

 

Chanyeol and the rest of the baristas looked over at them, with a crowd of  aw's filling the air... Annoyingly. Even some of the costumers joined in. Minseok angrily said, "Chanyeol, it is my life goal to kill you."

 

"At least be polite to do it after your wedding."