its a title

the title of this story has no correlation to the entire plot

Lu Han strolled back into old Chinese woman's building. Opening the door gingerly, he peered out, being greeted by a familiar, wrinkled face. "Welcome back, honey," said the older woman, in a motherly tone. Lu Han always comes back to her place every week for his horoscope. He would go by everyday, but Lu Han still has a life.

 

Lu Han strolled back out, with a sense of deja vu as a man walked past him. It was a similiar scene, he would walk out, and most likely a man would walk past. The woman's building 'Celestial Constellations' was located squashed by two chain resturants, a Starbucks, and a Panda Express. The street would be crowded with foreigners only use to American tastes. Lu Han smiled as he walked back to his shared apartment.

 

"Guess who's here after uh," Zitao put a finger to his chin, "Let's see, 7 hours?" He stared at Lu Han, hard and long. "We don't have work, so why did it take so long?"

 

"Well I enjoy my walks, and horoscopes, ok?" Lu Han answered back, walking over to the couch Zitao was laying on and plopping right on his legs. Zitao let out a hurt sound, making a loud remark of 'Hey! My legs!'

 

"Fine, I'll give you that, but it doesn't take that long for you," Zitao sat up, leaning over to Lu Han, "So why?"

 

"Stop asking me all these questions." Lu Han rolled his eyes.

 

"Hey, can't a friend be interested in your activites, you could be selling drugs for all I know, or maybe blowing guys off for extra mula." Zitao promptly said, rubbing his four fingers and thumb together to gesture money.

 

"That's a bit off the wall, I might not be the richest, but I'm not at that level yet," Lu Han pursed his lips in disappointment at Zitao's nonsensical sayings, "I wanted to look around Seoul, it's been a while ya'know?" Lu Han looked over to Zitao, his eyes saying 'You understand right?'

 

Zitao only huffed in acknowledgement as he wriggled his feet off of Lu Han's bottom, to only reach out and get the remote and turn on Supernatural. At that moment, a knock on the door signaled Lu Han's attention. An clamorous voice resounded into the apartment, "Yo! Let me in!"

 

Lu Han rolled his eyes, again, "It's unlocked idiot!"

 

"Don't call me an idiot, when you keep your doors unlocked in this neighborhood." The voice said back, quieter than last.

 

"Can you all shut up, I'm watching a very important scene here." Zitao spoke up.

 

"Alright, alright, but it was all Sehun's fault for being so loud anyways." 

 

"Hey!" Sehun pipped up.

 

"Shh!" Zitao urgently said, while Sehun sat next to him, forcing Lu Han to scoot over, practically getting squished in the small two seater. Scowling at the two 'love-birds' that were all over each other. Or more Sehun trying to get Zitao's attention while Zitao pushed him away, eyes not leaving the bright TV screen. Standing up, Lu Han said to the two. 

 

"I'll be out if you need me." 

 

No response.

 

Lu Han sighed, and walked out, carrying his phone and wallet. Heading back to an extremely familiar street, to an even more familiar building. When he got there, he squinted his eyes at a strange scene, it seemed like two men where pushing another into 'Celestial Constallations.' Oh well, thought Lu Han, he didn't care. He only went back to speak to the kind woman, and have a nice cup of hibiscus tea.