* roommate _CL

University life with exo

You managed to find your dorm eventually. After roaming empty corridors and weaving your way through people, you finally arrived at your destination at around 1am. Stumbling through the door, you were warmly welcomed by your roommate. She had long silver hair, parted in the middle and wore clothes similar to that of Chanyeol the friendly ( and slightly creepy) giant, but she seemed to pull them off and effortlessly made them look cool.

"You got lost huh?" She had a warm smile on her face while sat on the floor sorting clothes out. She seemed intimidating and independent, yet there was a comfort in her presence.

" Yeah I kind of had a bit of a collision that knocked me off a little" you said chuckling and leaning against the doorframe.

" I feel your pain. Third floor across the hall?" She continued to place clothes in separate drawers. Damn you wanted her wardrobe.

" Y-yeah how did you-"

" The beagle line." She cut in simply

" They've been living here for less than twelve hours and they've already managed to make a name of themselves. Childish wannabe flirts that excrete a large amount of playfulness and an even larger amount of stupid." She chuckled slightly and glanced at you as she folded her last item of clothing into her drawers.

" Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm Y/N" you leaned down and reached out your hand, which she took immediately.

" Lee Chaelin. But call me CL" she replied smiling.

You glanced at her side of the room and your jaw immediately dropped. Rows of awards for music and dance lined the shelf above her perfectly made black and white bed. The wall was decorated with vintage posters dating back to jazz artists from the 30s as well as a sea of sticky notes covered in three- no four different languages: Korean, English, Japanese and French. What kind of Goddess were you living with?

After you unpacked your things and settled into more comfortable clothes, you and CL spent hours on end talking, sharing stories and laughing ridiculously loudly whilst rolling around on the floor. Probably pulling a Jongdae and waking the whole floor in the process. Once you settled into bed and bid each other goodnight (good morning would have been more accurate) you closed your eyes and drifted into sleep.

Having three attractive guys gawping at you, being called a hot chick and making a best friend on your first day of uni? Damn this beats home any day.

And with that last thought, you dozed off to sleep.