*morning after pt.2_Sehun

University life with exo

 

After stepping into the bathroom in Sehun's dorm, your attention was quickly brought to the mirror as a rather obvious purple mark was present on your neck as well as a slightly less obvious red one in the space between your neck and shoulders. For some reason, however, you began to blush slightly. Lifting your hand to lightly touch them, you were reminded of the fact that you had woken up alongside what seemed to be a walking Angel that had even shared something as meaningful as his first kiss with you. Even after waking up with a banging headache he had been so kind as to let you stay for breakfast and shower in his home. But a part of you wondered what would have happened if you hadn't have passed out last night. Would he have been good? You wondered what his lips felt like. What his body felt like pressed against yours. What he tasted like...

 

--

 

Stepping out of the shower you noticed that there was only one towel and it was pretty damn small. Looking around to find nothing else, you were about to shout for Sehun asking if there were any others before another male voice interrupted.

 

"WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO LET THE MAKNAE MAKE PANCAKES?!" A soft mumbling could be heard and you presumed it was Sehun answering back.

 

"WHAT? WHERE IS SHE?!" The voice grew louder as your eyes widened. Upon hearing nothing but gentle speech at a normal volume, you wrapped the towel around yourself and unlocked the door. Carefully sprinting down the corridor the sudden realisation struck that you only knew  where Junmyeon's room was. And for university students, the dorm was luxurious. With shining wooden floors and clean white walls, the corridor was home to at least five rooms on each side. Turning the corner, you sighed with relief as the bedrooms were each labelled with the name of the occupant. Upon finding the adorable wooden sign that read Sehun, decorated with pink bears and stars (he was probably given it when he was a baby), you slowly turned the door handle and stepped inside. After switching on the light, you were immediately greeted with a smell that was undoubtedly Sehun. His walls consisted of photos of himself with different people, some you presumed to be his friends, others appeared to be more high up in society, dressed in suits and ties with their hair gelled back. One particular photo caught your eye as you noticed a framed Polaroid of Sehun and Junmyeon. Both were pulling funny faces while their arms rested on each others shoulders, the two really seemed close.

 

"Do you like my room?" Sehun's voice startled you. He looked down and chucked at your response.

 

"It's really lovely actually. The whole dorm is." You smiled.

 

"You can thank Suho for that. His parents got this place for us after we graduated from college."

 

"So I'm guessing the guys rich then?"

 

"Yeah pretty much. I bet you wish you'd slept with him now." He let out a small laugh.

 

"I actually... really don't." You said shyly. Sehun blushed furiously before sliding one of his drawers open and picking out a plain white t-shirt and a pair of his boxers. He froze for a second before awkwardly handing them to you.

 

"H-here. Wear these and I'll leave while you-" his sentence was cut short when you dropped your towel and took the clothes from him, pulling the shirt over your head and sliding the boxers over your legs before laughing hysterically at is wide eyed state. His face was a bright shade of red and his mouth remained open.

 

"YAH DON'T LAUGH AT ME" You only continued to laugh before he slowly broke into a smile and stared at his feet again.

 

"You really are adorable." You stated while still smiling widely. Sehun simply shook his head before lifting it and hesitantly proceeding to walk towards you. You now stood face to face as he slowly bent down, arms nervously frozen by his sides, as he gave your cheek the softest kiss you had ever been given. He pulled back just as slowly, looking into your eyes and momentarily glancing at your lips before swiftly turning around to grab a blanket and drape it over your shoulders.

 

"The hyungs might check you out from the back if you aren't covered. Plus it's pretty cold down there." He explained, all the while a huge smile was plastered onto his face after the delicate act of kissing your cheek. You thanked him before leaning on his shoulder and stating that the two of you should probably go down for breakfast. He quickly placed his hand on the small of your back and guided the two of you out of the room, down the corridor and towards the stairs.