* first day _the beagle line

University life with exo

(Authors note- I wrote this whole chapter and then deleted it ㅠㅠ understand my pain and effort to rewrite it. Ps I'll be writing and uploading a chapter per day this week so make sure to comment which epmembers you'd like to see next as well as any suggestions or ideas of your own :))

As you stepped out of the car, you gazed at the extraordinary building in front of you. The size was intimidating (that's what she said lol what am I Idk) yet there was a warmth and excitement that almost immediately made the building feel like home. As you walked through the front doors, a sense of adventure filled your...senses. It was like turning the first page of a book, or painting the first detail on a canvas. And so it begins...

Or so it began. The mistake of showing off your 'man power' by carrying three suitcases filled to the brim with a ridiculous amount of stuff had you stumbling up the stairs and across hallways, clearly getting lost but not losing hope. After all it's good to get to know the univ-

THUMP

You were immediately sent flying. Your suitcases plummeting down the stairs as you were pushed into a wall by a sudden force knocking into your side. A pretty squishy wall as it seemed.

"BAEKHYUN YOU SON OF A "

It speaks?

OH GOD

THATS A PERSON. THAT IS A PERSON THAT YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF UNIVERSITY.

However the giant's speech froze as he took in the sight before him. You were a good dresser, not to be arrogant or anything, but you were. Plus, one must dress to attract the multiple hot uni boys that can barely keep it in their pants. Speaking of- you were dressed in a pastel purple oversized jumper with some cool typography on it, tucked into a plain black mini skirt, complemented by a black baseball cap and some black and white vans. His eyes never seemed to leave you for the amount of time you stood befor him. Yet it didn't feel awkward. He had this lively spirit about him that was so energetic and playful, in an innocent and childish way. His hair was thick and red, messily pushed back and out of his face- his beautiful face- instantly making him 10x hotter than any guy you've seen so far. He wore a large black hoodie with red writing all over it ( you were too busy drooling over him to read what it said) along with black skinny jeans and converse. 

" Oh uh I'm ch-chanyeol" he said nervously gulping.

" Y/N" You went to offer your hand but instead jumped further into the giant by a startling interruption.

"YAH!"

A slightly higher voice yelled from behind you.

" What do you think you're doing in our corridor? You messed up the dorm inniciation rutua- woah"

His complaining blabber ceased once you turned around facing him. In response you folded your arms and gave him a ' go on ' look. To which he replied by clearing his thoat and distracting himself from your eyes.

"BAEKHYUN. I'm Baekhyun, hi. And the stretched up fatty is Chanyeol and this is Jong- YAH JONGDAE GET OUT HERE"

"GIVE ME A REASON GOOD ENOUGH TO MOVE MY PERFECTLY SOFT AND I WILL"

" HOT CHICK IN THE HALLWAY"

"Wait what" You stood dumbstruck

"What" Baekhyun replied. Looking at you with a surprised meerkat expression.

Another man ran through the door, stumbling to baekhyun's side as he looked you up and down and greeted you with a cat like smile.

" Jongdae. I'm jongdae." 

" Y/N"

Chanyeol said for you, pointing his hand in your direction from behind. The three of them just stared at you for a minute. Pretty creepily to be honest. But they seemed too harmless and certainly too immature to actually hold a threat to you. As you glanced down at the stairs you could just about see your suitcase situated right at the bottom. Great. As the four of you stepped closer to the edge of the stairs, The three nudged each other and after exchanging a few glances, picked up a suitcase each and brought them up to where you were standing.

" Thanks" You looked each of them in the eyes as they stood in front of you holding your luggage.

" Where to?" Chanyeol asked, clearly uncomfortable with staying still while holding the colossal weight.

" Oh no, it's fine I'll take them myse-"

" Yeah because that worked out well the first time" Jongdae replied, cutting you off.

" Well maybe this time I won't be barged into and CREEPILY stared at" You replied crossing your arms.

" YAH OUR STARES ARE NOT CREEPY THEYRE Y AS FU-"

" You're gonna wake up the whole floor again, jongdae." Baekhyun cut in.

" Look,just let us carry your stuff for you. All sorts of parties happen around this time and let's just say there's a possibility of you runnining into more than just an incredibly good looking-"

" Look,I'm fine by myself. I don't need three men carrying my things for me so if you'll excuse me" 

You plucked each suitcase for each boy and left down the corridor leaving them all standing there as they watched you leave with a surprised yet impressed look on their faces.

" You're going the wrong way" Jongdae spoke from where you'd left them.

With that you made a U turn and finally embarked upon your journey to your dorm room. If you ever do manage to find it in this labrynth of a building.